Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is this benzo related?

[Mu...]

Still have so much head pressure at the top of my head.

My face either feels like it's dropping or like it's swollen

My left arm feels like it's tight and heavy with some medium weakness mainly in the bicept area.

Here's a new symptoms.

With the pain in my head that gets worse when trying to sleep I'm also seeing violate either patterns or flashes of light when my eyes are closed but at the same time, when then those lights and patterns do so up when my eyes are closed around 2 minutes after closing my eyes, nit only does my body feel like it sinking in the bed but my body feels like it's actually moving almost like when your drunk and you try laying down you feel your mind and body being pulled away. Man this is really getting to me and it feels like it's progressing. When I lay down and close my eyes all the symptoms get worse especially the head pressure but when I get up or sit up I'm find. I was tested for stroke and brain injury but that was like 5 months ago. Things got better but I'm still having many waves of this head pressure, visual disturbances and this woozy like

I definitely remember similar sensations. They would come and go, sometimes for hours, sometimes a week of two. Your mind is rewiring itself and it's going to cause all sorts of strange sensations in every part of your body. Many will come and go unnoticed, some may linger, some will aggravate you to no end, but eventually things will normalize. It just takes time. You're only job now is to survive. Give yourself the time and care you need.