Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
New Forum: Celebrating 20 Years of Support - Everyone is Invited! ×
  • Please Donate

Donate with PayPal button

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Hey Too Many, glad to hear you are negative, I guess, I am glad you know to stay extra cautious.

Would have been kind of nice to know you had it and it wasn't bad though.  Yes, poor Rich, you will spend all his money "decorating" when he goes back to work,  :laugh: :laugh:  Right before the lockdown, I went and bought new spring things to decorate my kitchen and living area.  I have really enjoyed the colors .  Have fun!!  LY, MM. 💜💜

Hey girl!

Yes it would have been nice to know I had it and been done but unfortunately not so. I will be very cautious knowing for sure. I'm doing everything I can to stay safe but there's something in knowing for sure that I didn't have it that Will Make me more aware of my hands to my face and how I behave out in public. I'll be hypervigilant I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Poor Rich and his wallet  :laugh: :laugh:.. since there's nothing to do I decided the living room needed some sprucing up :D so I bought a few new things. I love to decorate the house it's something I enjoy doing. I get tired of same old stuff and like to change it up. That's probably why I love the seasons, variety.

I hope you're feeling good. How's everything going at home? Are you keeping busy? I hope that back of yours isn't causing you trouble. 🙄🙏

Also I wanted to ask you if you and Tim are still sleeping in the same bed? When Rich goes back to work I'm not sure if we should still sleep in the same bed?? 🤷 What do you think? I'm sure I asked you this before but I don't remember what you said  :idiot:

Love ya,

TT ❤️

My side is hurting, I can't say I am staying physically busy, but I cleaned the kitchen, watered the plants, straightened up some.

Yes, Tim and I still sleep together.  We are around each other the whole time he is home.  Unless you plan to quarantine him when he comes in, I don't think it matters a lot.  We have talked about it.  If one of us starts showing symptoms, that one, at that time goes into quarantine until you get a test.

My sil that had it, had been sleeping with each other.  Then she went into the bedroom for over 2 weeks.  I might not kiss or hug a lot.  People are spreading the virus days before symptoms show up.

It 's just a hope for the best thing I guess. 

Hey Too Many, glad to hear you are negative, I guess, I am glad you know to stay extra cautious.

Would have been kind of nice to know you had it and it wasn't bad though.  Yes, poor Rich, you will spend all his money "decorating" when he goes back to work,  :laugh: :laugh:  Right before the lockdown, I went and bought new spring things to decorate my kitchen and living area.  I have really enjoyed the colors .  Have fun!!  LY, MM. 💜💜

Hey girl!

Yes it would have been nice to know I had it and been done but unfortunately not so. I will be very cautious knowing for sure. I'm doing everything I can to stay safe but there's something in knowing for sure that I didn't have it that Will Make me more aware of my hands to my face and how I behave out in public. I'll be hypervigilant I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Poor Rich and his wallet  :laugh: :laugh:.. since there's nothing to do I decided the living room needed some sprucing up :D so I bought a few new things. I love to decorate the house it's something I enjoy doing. I get tired of same old stuff and like to change it up. That's probably why I love the seasons, variety.

I hope you're feeling good. How's everything going at home? Are you keeping busy? I hope that back of yours isn't causing you trouble. 🙄🙏

Also I wanted to ask you if you and Tim are still sleeping in the same bed? When Rich goes back to work I'm not sure if we should still sleep in the same bed?? 🤷 What do you think? I'm sure I asked you this before but I don't remember what you said  :idiot:

Love ya,

TT ❤️

My side is hurting, I can't say I am staying physically busy, but I cleaned the kitchen, watered the plants, straightened up some.

Yes, Tim and I still sleep together.  We are around each other the whole time he is home.  Unless you plan to quarantine him when he comes in, I don't think it matters a lot.  We have talked about it.  If one of us starts showing symptoms, that one, at that time goes into quarantine until you get a test.

My sil that had it, had been sleeping with each other.  Then she went into the bedroom for over 2 weeks.  I might not kiss or hug a lot.  People are spreading the virus days before symptoms show up.

It 's just a hope for the best thing I guess.

That's good mmmmm's that you're still doing things around the house. I find it's easier to get through the day the busier I am but I definitely have those couch potato days.

Yeah I'm not sure what to do about sleeping arrangements. I thought of wearing a mask when he got home until we went to sleep. I feel like being so close to him in bed with all that breathing he'll be doing might be dangerous for me :laugh: :laugh: seriously though I'm more worried about him getting it than me with his health issues.

Today is Rich's birthday today. I baked him a cake and we ordered take out. It wasn't the same without the kids here, he seemed a little down about that. They video chatted with him but he's missing them, Especially our grandchildren. Ahhh well it is what it is and we do the best we can I suppose 🤷

Forgot to ask you mmmmm's what's up with your side? Did you pull something or is this connected to wd? I'm sorry you're in pain. Did you try heat? ☹️

Forgot to ask you mmmmm's what's up with your side? Did you pull something or is this connected to wd? I'm sorry you're in pain. Did you try heat? ☹️

Yes, and it helps some but today it's moved around some to front, so I am going to try a full round of probiotics incase it's my tummy.  You know I am not a Dr,  I just play one on tv  :D

Yes, and it helps some but today it's moved around some to front, so I am going to try a full round of probiotics incase it's my tummy.  You know I am not a Dr,  I just play one on tv  :D

Ok Dr mmmmm's you try the probiotics  :D I hope that helps. Try drinking something hot and then cold immediately after that can help move things too 😉

Ok Dr mmmmm's you try the probiotics  :D I hope that helps. Try drinking something hot and then cold immediately after that can help move things too 😉

Yes Dr Too Many  :laugh:;D

Yes Dr Too Many  :laugh:;D

:laugh::D

Thank you Trishy, yeah this whole process is just terrifying, my main side effect is really just whether I sleep at night or not, it’s so finicky but intuitively surrendering my expectations and holding feels right ♥️

Welcome WPWP if it feels right do it.l think the best way to taper is symptom based.l see so many people here pushing through and ending up hitting the wall.Tapering is about getting off these drugs safely and keeping symptoms tolerable.Holding is hard however it will help if you hold and let things settle down.l know we all want off these drugs however rushing off can lead to more suffering when we do get off.We are here anytime you need us.love Stut X

Good morning LHSG hoping everyone has a better day.

Morning my friends am in work so this is a quick post.My daughter is home this evening so l won't be on until next week.Stay strong my lovelies and remember this too shall pass.Thinking of you all.Have a stress free weekend.love you.X

Thanks stut! Have a nice day and weekend!! Ly Suzy

Thank you honey.l really hope you get peace from those eye symptoms.love you.X

DD, still no echo package, no email even saying my stuff has shipped.  :laugh: :laugh:  I would be annoyed but really expected it.  They need some help  ;).  But maybe using less people cause of virus so I will be nice.  :D. How are you girlfriend?  So far my back has done pretty well today.  Don't mean crap for tomorrow, so will appreciate today.  LY, MM 💜💜

Hey mm!

They are so slow its ridiculous. I hope it shows up soon.  :tickedoff: Glad your back is q little better today! Mine is not bad either. Who knows about tomorrow. It's enough already! I want normal muscles. I went to Walmart. They had a bunch of hand sanitizer! Omg! I guess you were only allowed to buy one. I'll go back again and get a other. Two should be good. I mostly use soap and water. Wearing masks is very strange. I cant breath and my glasses fog up! Oh well. It's not like I have to wear it all day. I feel sorry for the people wearing them at work all day. What can you do? Sometimes I think its the pregnancy benzo belly that makes the back hurt, idk?  :o love you dd ❤❤❤

Hey mm!

They are so slow its ridiculous. I hope it shows up soon.  :tickedoff: Glad your back is q little better today! Mine is not bad either. Who knows about tomorrow. It's enough already! I want normal muscles. I went to Walmart. They had a bunch of hand sanitizer! Omg! I guess you were only allowed to buy one. I'll go back again and get a other. Two should be good. I mostly use soap and water. Wearing masks is very strange. I cant breath and my glasses fog up! Oh well. It's not like I have to wear it all day. I feel sorry for the people wearing them at work all day. What can you do? Sometimes I think its the pregnancy benzo belly that makes the back hurt, idk?  :o love you dd ❤❤❤

I think that also especially if the pain comes across my side and toward the front. If benzo belly isn't involved....??

I just lost a really long post damnit! Ahhh well f' it! So how's everyone doing today? Are you all enjoying another day in benzo quarantine land? 😁

I loved the news today, it was joyful! ( Sarcasm) Possibly two more years of this, actually likely! 😁 Also experts are saying that we need 60%\70% people infected for herd immunity! Yay!! And we might get that, in other words they think that many people will get infected 🙃.. but the bright side 💡 we could have a vaccine by January if and I mean if everything goes along" perfectly" yay!! 💃🎉🎊( Sarcasm)  Ok life sucks right now but we do the best we can right?

Hope everyone had as good a day as possible and coping ok with everything that's been going on. I myself have found a new coping skill which is online shopping! 😁 :D.. whatever it takes to deal right?  :laugh: :laugh:

Love TT, too many and whatever the hell follows that 😜

I just lost a really long post damnit! Ahhh well f' it! So how's everyone doing today? Are you all enjoying another day in benzo quarantine land? 😁

I loved the news today, it was joyful! ( Sarcasm) Possibly two more years of this, actually likely! 😁 Also experts are saying that we need 60%\70% people infected for herd immunity! Yay!! And we might get that, in other words they think that many people will get infected 🙃.. but the bright side 💡 we could have a vaccine by January if and I mean if everything goes along" perfectly" yay!! 💃🎉🎊( Sarcasm)  Ok life sucks right now but we do the best we can right?

Hope everyone had as good a day as possible and coping ok with everything that's been going on. I myself have found a new coping skill which is online shopping! 😁 :D.. whatever it takes to deal right?  :laugh: :laugh:

Hey girlfriend, slow down on that shopping, you will need that next week.  You will end up like me, with nothing to buy  :laugh: :laugh:  You don't need clothes, good looking sandals, or purses, you can't go anywhere.  Well we can, but I won't be going much.  I was watching a mall in SC open today.  At first, no one showed up, and I was thinking yay!!  20 minutes later, people started pulling up, getting out of their cars.  I didn't see 1 damn mask Trishy.  I was so disappointed.  I couldn't believe it.  I knew some wouldn't wear masks, but no one I saw had on one.  Big huge sigh.  We are going to have to take our health completely in our own hands, no trusting others to do the right thing ;D

Is Rich looking forward to going to work?  Is the Sanitation Station set up?  :D. LY Too Many, MM

💜💜💜

Hi everyone. Just popping in to say hi.

Especially thinking about STUTT. Stutt please be careful. You're no young girl. Please be very careful, the world needs you and your daughter needs you. Can't you stop working? Your daughter needs you and deserves you more than the patients do.

Hey Vali, how are you and your daughter.  A lot of people have been asking about you.  Stut promises she is being very careful and isn't working with Covid patients.  I worry about her too.  She wants to work, and her brother is staying with her, helping with the house and pups.  They are having a blast with her and her brother.  We worry about you too though.  So if you can, please come back and post some more.  Love you, know you are being safe and wd is not too bad.  Mary 🌺🌺🌺

Hi v,

I've been thinking of you. Let us know how you are if you can. This is so hard for everyone. Stay safe! Hope you neighbors are behaving! Ly dd

From a Covid update

"So, if you’re looking for something to feel productive about, take comfort in this: every day since this began, you’ve been saving lives. By staying home and being willing to do less, you’re helping to flatten the curve, which means that many parents will keep their children, husbands will keep their partners, kids will keep their moms, friends will keep each other, because you are doing your part. You, as much as anyone else. Maybe that’s the best measure of what you’ve been up to. Maybe that’s something to be proud of.  "

:smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Hey girlfriend, slow down on that shopping, you will need that next week.  You will end up like me, with nothing to buy  :laugh: :laugh:  You don't need clothes, good looking sandals, or purses, you can't go anywhere.  Well we can, but I won't be going much.  I was watching a mall in SC open today.  At first, no one showed up, and I was thinking yay!!  20 minutes later, people started pulling up, getting out of their cars.  I didn't see 1 damn mask Trishy.  I was so disappointed.  I couldn't believe it.  I knew some wouldn't wear masks, but no one I saw had on one.  Big huge sigh.  We are going to have to take our health completely in our own hands, no trusting others to do the right thing ;D

Is Rich looking forward to going to work?  Is the Sanitation Station set up?  :D. LY Too Many, MM

💜💜💜

Oh girlfriend I'm on a shopping spree! Buying stuff for the yard now on Amazon and flowers from a nursery down the road from me :laugh: :laugh: also went to Lowe's today with Rich to buy mulch and omg I was so pissed when I saw a couple walking together no masks and the guy coughs!!🤬 He didn't even cover it with his elbow! 🤬🤬 People!! Urggg!!

Rich is kinda looking forward to going back to work. He is also a little worried about it. He has a serious health condition and he's no spring chicken but the normalcy of doing what he does everyday i think will be good for him. I'll miss him 😞 I've had him home with me for over a month so it'll be lonely without him.

We have the sanitation thing worked out. He's going to come in take his shoes off and go straight to the shower, I'll go in and grab his clothes and throw them right into the wash.

Hope you enjoyed your Saturday. It was beautiful here today, I planted flowers and we did some landscaping.. Almost seemed liked everything was right in the world. 😔

LU,

TT ❤️

One suggestion Trishy please have your husband put his own clothes in the washer and then you can run it.  This way you don't touch his clothes until they are clean.  My DIL who is a doctor follows a similar routine - she wears scrubs to work -comes in through the basement, shoes off, clothes in the washer and she heads right to the shower which is upstairs.  It has been working for her. 

Glad to see that everyone is staying safe. What a crazy time we are living in. 

[20...]