A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) Ɨ

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

Lady Mary l am here are we playing hide and seek again šŸ˜€.l know Joe wants to play but l don't think l would like his rules šŸ™„.How is your head today has the migraine gone?

Love and hugs Stut X

Hey ladies,

I'm at the movies and I can't catch up on all the posts now but I'll be back later. My husband thought it would be good for me to get out after work.. He's trying to lift my spirits, he's a good guy.

Ā 

Love you all,

Trish

Ā 

He is a good guy, you tell him, we all think he is wonderfulĀ  :):D.Ā  Have some Popcorn šŸæ for me šŸŒ»

Hey sweet D, I ate enough popcorn for the both of us believe me lol!! He really is a great guy, quiet and very kind. We're total opposites which is why I think our marriage works all these years. His even, good natured personality with my tumultuous one balances us out I think šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

Love you lady,

Trish

Ā 

Tim and I are a lot like that too, and we are wonderful friends. We can spend days on end together and never say a cross word.Ā  He is my rock, I couldn't do this without him :D

[/quo

Same here D, Rich and I have been together since I was 20 yrs old. We met 2 yrs after his divorce from his first wife. He is 6 yrs older than me, he got married stupidly the first time very young and had lost a 2 yr old son to illness. We are both joined at the hip and can't imagine one without the other. I prefer to spend my time with him than any of my girlfriend's, with the exception of the ladies of the LHSG of course and one very super fly spy when he comes around ( hello spy 8)Ā  :laugh: :laugh:

Ā 

Ā 

Hey buddies,

Ā 

I posted the below post on the taper plan thread yesterday so maybe builder or someone could help me out..but no one has and i have got to make a move and get this started. Maybe someone on this thread can help me with the math and also some suggestions it would be really appreciated..

this was my post on the other thread

Good morning,

Ā 

I have to do my pills for 28 days tomorrow and this is the first script of actavis brand k i have gotten have been on teva over 30 yrs. I am terrified on how to weigh and switch the brand...

Ā 

I take a whole tab in the morningĀ  .123gms in the afternoon and a whole tab at night..

I weighed the new actavis brand and it seems they weigh the same .169 and my tevas were .170 gms. 1mg tabs So i am wondering would i just weigh that noon dose the same since the weight is basically the same. I have enough put back of teva from my doc continuing to write my script for the same amount for a yr, so i want to do a slow cross over,

Ā 

Do you have any suggestions how much i should take off and add of the actavis since i see so many having awful problems with the switch...and do you think i should not try and go down at all until i am done?

Ā 

I had been on hold at .132gms for over 1.5 yrs but decided to start to at least take .001gms off when i redid my meds but at that rate and i do them for 28 days i will never get off..its the only med i take. so any help with how much would be a good drop i couldnt do 10 percent before i did like 4 percent a month when i was tapering before i got so sick. I was micro tapering and taking off like .001gms every 3 or 4 days alternating doses.

Ā 

I am now back to 100 percent and just want to go slow and not sure to go down and do the brand change would be a good idea.. any and all help with the math and the suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Ā 

and could you tell me where i am in mgs with the 2 whole 1mg tabs and the .123gms at lunch time..

Ā 

thank you

Ā 

Ā 

I will check back later and see if anyone on this thread can help me i am running out of places to ask..

Ā 

big hugs to all

Ā 

deep

Deep Canyon,

Ā 

If you divide 1 mg by the number of grams your pill weighs, you get mg./gm.Ā  Your current Teva is 0.00588mg/gm.Ā  That is 0.723 mg in your 123 gms plus your two 1 mg tablets equals a daily dose of 2.723mg.

Ā 

The Activis are .00591 mg per gram.Ā  Your daily dose would be 2.7269 mg.Ā  The Activis would be an updose of .0039 mg daily.Ā 

Ā 

I have never used a scale.Ā  I went to liquid which I make myself so I don't have experience with dry cutting tiny amounts or crossing over to a different brand of the same drug.Ā  I hope this helps.Ā  I think there is a group for your particular drug, someone there can advise you about the best way to deal with the brand change.Ā  Don't hesitate to PM me if you need more help. G.

Ā 

Ā 

Ginger Mint,

Ā 

thank you for getting back to me..could you explain to me how the activis is more when it weighs less than my teva by 1 gm?...so wouldnt that make it a cut instead of an updose? I am just so confused by it all.. I was hoping it would be about the same with just that small 1gm difference but i guess its more than i understand in gms.

Ā 

i will pm you later i have to hit the door as i am running late

Ā 

have a wonderful day'

Ā 

deep

Twiny do you want to play hide and seek?

Twin! I just wrote you a long post and I lost the bloody damn thing! šŸ¤”.. Is that my British speak coming back?? Lol!!! I think it's going to be an ok day šŸ˜‚

Ā 

I've missed you as always and I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling like crap šŸ˜Ÿ.. But you handle this shit like a boss.. I'm handling it like a whiny, overtired toddler having a temper tantrum šŸ¤¬

Ā 

Love you twin!

Lady Mary l am here are we playing hide and seek again šŸ˜€.l know Joe wants to play but l don't think l would like his rules šŸ™„.How is your head today has the migraine gone?

Love and hugs Stut X

Ā 

I just wrote you a long damn post that wouldn't go, I think because so many people we're trying to post you at the same time.Ā  You crashed BBĀ  :laugh:

Love and hugs Stut X

Ā 

I just wrote you a long damn post that wouldn't go, I think because so many people we're trying to post you at the same time.Ā  You crashed BBĀ  :laugh:

Yup, agreed sweet D.. Or maybe it was her tin foil hat screwing with the internet connection šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

No your not Trish your struggling sweetheart and that's ok we all do however you aren't giving up so your my hero.l just want you to stop hiding your struggles we are here to help you anyway we can.

Ā  Yes a bit of English coming through throw in a few f words and your there šŸ˜‚. One day at a time my twiny.

Love you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hate losing postsšŸ¤¤

Twin! I just wrote you a long post and I lost the bloody damn thing! šŸ¤”.. Is that my British speak coming back?? Lol!!! I think it's going to be an ok day šŸ˜‚

Ā 

I've missed you as always and I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling like crap šŸ˜Ÿ.. But you handle this shit like a boss.. I'm handling it like a whiny, overtired toddler having a temper tantrum šŸ¤¬

Ā 

Love you twin!

Ā 

You are crashing bb, same thing happened to bb.Ā  You should be proud, so many trying just to get a minute. :laugh::D.Ā  So far I am fine, you worry about you.Ā  Joe made a few comments yesterday afternoon that made me tell him, I am sure he is well I body and mind, if you know what I meam :D:laugh:Ā  I told him to just pay me instead of Dr. :D:laugh:Ā  Take care, love you so much, hoping this post will go.....your Lady Mary šŸ•šŸ¶šŸ±šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰. Be careful, dragons like pups!!

Love and hugs Stut X

Ā 

Ā  Lol is that any way to talk to your queen lol.l hate losing posts it really pisses me off.l thought you had got lost going from here to Begood's blog.How's the head?

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

So people please help me, I found a direct taper reduction on BB. Pill Splitting table, helps with the math for me but ,Gingermint if you're reading I beg you please don't leave me, I still need you , you wonderful math wizard!

Ā 

Back to the point of this! I don't see how in the hell I'm going to ever get off this poison as the lower I go the cuts need to get smaller šŸ¤Ŗ.. I can't titrate that's too much work for me and I'm too lazy for that, so how am I going to pill split tiny pieces? Also, looks like it's going to take an eternity to achieve this feat, she says with a very long sigh..

Love and hugs Stut X

Ā 

Ā 

Head seems to be fine today.Ā  I hate your sxs are so rough.Ā  We miss you Queen.Ā  But glad plan for sis is working.Ā  Tell your whole family, they are our family.Ā  Ā  šŸ±šŸ¶šŸ•šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾šŸ¾.Ā  šŸ™šŸ’™šŸ’ŽšŸ™šŸ’™šŸ’Ž

Ā  Lol is that any way to talk to your queen lol.l hate losing posts it really pisses me off.l thought you had got lost going from here to Begood's blog.How's the head?

Love you my lady Mary

Love and hugs Stut X

Ā 

Ā 

Love you twin!

Ā 

You are crashing bb, same thing happened to bb.Ā  You should be proud, so many trying just to get a minute. :laugh::D.Ā  So far I am fine, you worry about you.Ā  Joe made a few comments yesterday afternoon that made me tell him, I am sure he is well I body and mind, if you know what I meam :D:laugh:Ā  I told him to just pay me instead of Dr. :D:laugh:Ā  Take care, love you so much, hoping this post will go.....your Lady Mary šŸ•šŸ¶šŸ±šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰šŸ‰. Be careful, dragons like pups!!

Ā  Good get the money upfront and don't let him pay you any other way if you know what l mean.l think he will be grand sure withdrawal could mimic every illness you can think of.

Ā  You take care too my love l don't know when l will get on again but know l am willing you and everyone on.

Ā  Love you my lady Mary.

Sending a dragon over to Texas šŸ˜ŒšŸ˜œ.

Love and hugs Stut X

No your not Trish your struggling sweetheart and that's ok we all do however you aren't giving up so your my hero.l just want you to stop hiding your struggles we are here to help you anyway we can.

Ā  Yes a bit of English coming through throw in a few f words and your there šŸ˜‚. One day at a time my twiny.

Love you.

Love and hugs Stut X

Hate losing postsšŸ¤¤

Seeeeee..I need you here twin, I feel a little better now that I've heard from you, but I understand you need to take care of you and sis. I'm glad to hear by the way that she's getting stronger, good news for you and her... Stay close by though ok.. Seems I'm not ready to fly solo yet, this LST of yours still needs her hand heldšŸ¼ā™€ļø

Sweet D, the queen is gone, her green light is out ā˜¹ļø.. So how are you going to make me feel better the way she does? šŸ˜¢

Ā 

Just kidding D, you know I love you and the support you give is always amazing and you throw an awesome birthday party.Ā  :D Couldn't do this without you or my other gf's here.

Ā 

I really am stuck here, not sure how to proceed. I thought I had it all figured out but then the house fell on my head like the wicked witch of West in wizard of Oz.. She so didn't deserve thatĀ  :laugh: :laugh:

Ok so I'm throwing my thoughts out here for anyone to answer or give their opinion on.

Ā 

What if I continue to cut a quarter of a tablet once a month?? That would give my body a one month long rest between cuts.. Wouldn't that give my body enough time to recover? I know everyone is different but doesn't Ashton say that one can cut 5 to 10% every 7 to 10 days? Or am I wrong about that and everything else I just said? šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Æ

Oh D where the hell are you? Running around BB like a hussy again? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Ā 

D, go back and read my posts when you can, I've got some questions, let me know what you think girlfriend.

Ā 

I've got another kid birthday party today and another one tomorrow šŸ¤¬ and house work that needs to get done so I'll be in and out of the room today.

Ā 

Love you girl!

Ā 

A big hello to English, E, Free, intend, our spyĀ  8) and to all our silent readers, hope you all have a wonderful day. And I hope those pesky sxs give you all a break. Cheering you all on.

Ā 

Love you all,

Trish

Flowers for the ladiesā‡ļøšŸŒ·šŸŒøšŸŒ¹šŸŒŗšŸŒ»šŸŒ¼šŸ’šŸµļø andĀ  a spy glass for thešŸ”Ž spy šŸ•µļø

Sweet D, the queen is gone, her green light is out ā˜¹ļø.. So how are you going to make me feel better the way she does? šŸ˜¢

Ā 

Just kidding D, you know I love you and the support you give is always amazing and you throw an awesome birthday party.Ā  :D Couldn't do this without you or my other gf's here.

Ā 

I really am stuck here, not sure how to proceed. I thought I had it all figured out but then the house fell on my head like the wicked witch of West in wizard of Oz.. She so didn't deserve thatĀ  :laugh: :laugh:

Ā 

Those awful flying monkeys use to scare me to šŸ’€, but you couldn't pay me to miss Wizard of Oz when I was little.Ā  Ā  :laugh: :laugh:

Ā 

Well, one thing is obvious, your sxs were piling up, you just didn't realize it.Ā  So now , you stabilize and while you do that, you come up with a new plan.Ā  If Ginger and Intend need to help you with numbers, they will.Ā  How much have you been cutting a month?Ā  Since you weren't changing your baseline, do you have a guess?Ā  Ā  I had this great post to Stut and it wouldn't go, you had one that wouldn't go, she crashed bb.Ā  :laugh: :laugh:Ā  not many people can say that :D

Hey buddies,

Ā 

I posted the below post on the taper plan thread yesterday so maybe builder or someone could help me out..but no one has and i have got to make a move and get this started. Maybe someone on this thread can help me with the math and also some suggestions it would be really appreciated..

this was my post on the other thread

Good morning,

Ā 

I have to do my pills for 28 days tomorrow and this is the first script of actavis brand k i have gotten have been on teva over 30 yrs. I am terrified on how to weigh and switch the brand...

Ā 

I take a whole tab in the morningĀ  .123gms in the afternoon and a whole tab at night..

I weighed the new actavis brand and it seems they weigh the same .169 and my tevas were .170 gms. 1mg tabs So i am wondering would i just weigh that noon dose the same since the weight is basically the same. I have enough put back of teva from my doc continuing to write my script for the same amount for a yr, so i want to do a slow cross over,

Ā 

Do you have any suggestions how much i should take off and add of the actavis since i see so many having awful problems with the switch...and do you think i should not try and go down at all until i am done?

Ā 

I had been on hold at .132gms for over 1.5 yrs but decided to start to at least take .001gms off when i redid my meds but at that rate and i do them for 28 days i will never get off..its the only med i take. so any help with how much would be a good drop i couldnt do 10 percent before i did like 4 percent a month when i was tapering before i got so sick. I was micro tapering and taking off like .001gms every 3 or 4 days alternating doses.

Ā 

I am now back to 100 percent and just want to go slow and not sure to go down and do the brand change would be a good idea.. any and all help with the math and the suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Ā 

and could you tell me where i am in mgs with the 2 whole 1mg tabs and the .123gms at lunch time..

Ā 

thank you

Ā 

Ā 

I will check back later and see if anyone on this thread can help me i am running out of places to ask..

Ā 

big hugs to all

Ā 

deep

Deep Canyon,

Ā 

If you divide 1 mg by the number of grams your pill weighs, you get mg./gm.Ā  Your current Teva is 0.00588mg/gm.Ā  That is 0.723 mg in your 123 gms plus your two 1 mg tablets equals a daily dose of 2.723mg.

Ā 

The Activis are .00591 mg per gram.Ā  Your daily dose would be 2.7269 mg.Ā  The Activis would be an updose of .0039 mg daily.Ā 

Ā 

I have never used a scale.Ā  I went to liquid which I make myself so I don't have experience with dry cutting tiny amounts or crossing over to a different brand of the same drug.Ā  I hope this helps.Ā  I think there is a group for your particular drug, someone there can advise you about the best way to deal with the brand change.Ā  Don't hesitate to PM me if you need more help. G.

Ā 

Ā 

Ginger Mint,

Ā 

thank you for getting back to me..could you explain to me how the activis is more when it weighs less than my teva by 1 gm?...so wouldnt that make it a cut instead of an updose? I am just so confused by it all.. I was hoping it would be about the same with just that small 1gm difference but i guess its more than i understand in gms.

Ā 

i will pm you later i have to hit the door as i am running late

Ā 

have a wonderful day'

Ā 

deep

Deep,

Ā 

Teva= 1mg/170gm.Ā  1 mgĆ·by 170=0.00588 mg per gram.Ā  You stated you are taking 2 pills plus 123 gms.Ā  123gms x 0.00588 = 0.723mg plus the 2mg you are taking = 2.723 mg daily.

Ā 

Activis = 1mg/169 gms.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  1mg Ć· 169 = .00591 mg/gm.

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  123 gms x 0.00591 = 0.7269

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  plus the 2 mg = 2.7269 daily

Ā 

Activis 2.7269 minus

TevaĀ  Ā  2.7235Ā 

Ā  =Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  0.0039Ā 

Each gram of the Activis is slightly more than each gram of the Teva because it has less grams per pill.Ā  Only 1 gm less but still less.

I don't understand why people have trouble between brands but I have had many patients tell me that one brand of a particular drug does not work but a different brand does.

Ā 

Each pill is mostly binders and fillers plus the tiny amount of the drug.

These binders and fillers can vary from brand to brand and it may be these differences that people react to.Ā  Our brains on these drugs are highly sensitized and recognize even tiny variations.Ā  Some of us are more acutely sensitive than others.

Ā 

Your pharmacist is a good resource since drugs are their specialty and they know more about them than physicians.Ā 

Ā 

I hope I haven't confused you further.Ā  As I have told Trishy, I always recommend getting another drug calculation from someone else to double check.Ā  We do this in nursing.

Trishy, I had almost a 3 week window that started the day after my eye surgery, I had held for 19 days before the surgery.Ā  At first I didn't know what was happening, my pain level went way down, and if it hadn't been for all the eye crap, I would have felt very normal.Ā  But of course it didn't last, but it got me and Tim thinking, I would rather feel decent and it take a long time to get off, so my new taper, will be 3% a month.Ā  New plan starts today.....

Ā 

Holding from 3/30 to 4/18,Ā  Ā  20 days, then dlmt for 8 days to hit my 3%, which is what I cut when I had the window after the eye surgery.

It may not work, but that 3 weeks of little pain was heavenĀ  :angel:

So I decided, the taper can take forever, if I can find a way to feel okay while it goes on.Ā  You may want to look at you history and see if you can make a plan like that.

What you said before, sounds like am good plan, I need to read it again to make sure I understood correctly, but I think it sounds like mine only you will be dry tapering.

Ā 

Love you, have a good day, if I think of anything else, will post againĀ  :smitten:

Ā 

Ā 

Ok so I'm throwing my thoughts out here for anyone to answer or give their opinion on.

Ā 

What if I continue to cut a quarter of a tablet once a month?? That would give my body a one month long rest between cuts.. Wouldn't that give my body enough time to recover? I know everyone is different but doesn't Ashton say that one can cut 5 to 10% every 7 to 10 days? Or am I wrong about that and everything else I just said? šŸ¤ŖšŸ¤Æ

Ā 

I don't believe you can do what Ashton says, it's too fast for you.Ā  You might try the 5% per month.

It does not matter how long, it matters feeling decent while it's happening.Ā  It took me awhile to get there, but after that window, I feel it can be done, at least a lot more than the way I feel now.Ā  šŸ’™

Hi Guys,

Just a quick visit while I can...Ā  Sorry, I havnt kept up with the thread, -as usual... :(

Ā 

Im surviving ok, but it hasnt been pretty, -kinda an odd way to put it, but the SX havnt been brutal, just deabilitating, particularly with communication and/or thinking and reading.. The headaches from the first couple of weeks have nearly gone, as have several things, -muscle cramps, joint pain, etc..

Perhaps the fatigue has even eased up a bit...?

Ā 

Anyways, I hope you are all holding up ok yourselves, and I will catch up when I can..

Ā 

My best wishes...

:)

šŸ¢.....

Ā  Oh there you are l was about to head for Australia with lady Mary šŸ˜€. So glad to hear you are holding your own and things are settling down l hope everything eases off in the near future.How are the boys doing?

Ā  I have reached 1 mg so will be holding until after Easter have to say the lower l go the more intense the symptoms however my thinking is a lot clearer and my driving is a lot less risky.l didn't even know they had been affected at all so there you go.

Ā  Keep in touch if you can we miss you here and we all worry when you disappear l miss the exclamation marks especially šŸ˜.

Ā  Love to you my lovely mate.

Ā  Love and hugs Stut X

Hi Stut,

Yes, we are all good here.. kids out at the rodeo tonight, so quiet here...

Ā 

Thats good news on your tapering, even though its still rough... I was at 0.25v before the brain freshness started to appear..

Ā 

Keep up the good work, you are getting there...

Ā 

A big HI to Everyone.. Sorry its rough days for many of you..

Trish, -Hang in there, -As of your last post, I think your on the right track.. -Give things a bit of time to settle..

šŸ¢.....

Ā  And why are you not at the rodeo šŸ¤”?

Can't rough is putting it mildly l am absolutely feeling crappy but you know what l will get through as you have.l don't know how you have kept going but you have taught me to keep moving forward.

Ā  Have you decided when you are going to taper your opiod or is it just wait and see time?

Ā  Love and hugs Stut X

I aint going more than 10 steps from my bed right now..!!

Yes, I kinda ran the gauntlet to get here, -a gamble that I hope I got lucky with... Pushing on I wont be... The plan is to settle out on a stable dose and HOLD a while... -Then tip toe off...Ā  (but you know me... we will see how the sx go..)

Ā 

Sorry you feel like a hot bucket of vomit in the sun..Ā  -"Rough" was the polite term.. :)

Not sure who is teaching who.. You do soldier on through so much, which isnt a bad thing, but it can be a fine line..!! But you do it with style...

Ā 

Have a great day Mate..

Ā 

Ā 

So people please help me, I found a direct taper reduction on BB. Pill Splitting table, helps with the math for me but ,Gingermint if you're reading I beg you please don't leave me, I still need you , you wonderful math wizard!

Ā 

Back to the point of this! I don't see how in the hell I'm going to ever get off this poison as the lower I go the cuts need to get smaller šŸ¤Ŗ.. I can't titrate that's too much work for me and I'm too lazy for that, so how am I going to pill split tiny pieces? Also, looks like it's going to take an eternity to achieve this feat, she says with a very long sigh..

Trishy,

Ā 

I understand that continuing to cut a quarter pill is easier.Ā  You are certainly free to do that but don't make another cut until you have been symptom free from the previous cut for at least a week or longer.Ā  That may take a month or it may take longer.Ā  You want a symptom based taper.

Ā 

If you broke your ankle would you try to run on it before it was healed and pain free?Ā  Would that help or hinder healing? Our brains are slower to heal than bones.Ā  Our brains do not heal linearly.Ā  There are many ups and downs with brain healing, it is to be expected.Ā  Since my brain injury I have done a ton of research on brains, read many books and attended seminars.

The medical world has barely scratched the surface on the workings of the brain.

Ā 

There is no way to split a pill into quarters and be certain each quarter is exactly the same size.Ā  A liquid taper is so easy and accurate.Ā  It takes me only a few minutes to make ten days worth.

Ā 

Intend is using a gram scale and many people use these for their whole taper, but I would rather spend a few minutes every ten days than cutting and weighing a pill daily trying to get down to microgram accuracy.

Ā 

My dear Trishy, I won't abandon you or anyone else.Ā  Helping people is my mission in life and there is nothing I like doing more.Ā  Please be patient.Ā  That is really all we can do. G.

Ā 

Trishy,

Ā 

I understand that continuing to cut a quarter pill is easier.Ā  You are certainly free to do that but don't make another cut until you have been symptom free from the previous cut for at least a week or longer.Ā  That may take a month or it may take longer.Ā  You want a symptom based taper.

Ā 

If you broke your ankle would you try to run on it before it was healed and pain free?Ā  Would that help or hinder healing? Our brains are slower to heal than bones.Ā  Our brains do not heal linearly.Ā  There are many ups and downs with brain healing, it is to be expected.Ā  Since my brain injury I have done a ton of research on brains, read many books and attended seminars.

The medical world has barely scratched the surface on the workings of the brain.

Ā 

There is no way to split a pill into quarters and be certain each quarter is exactly the same size.Ā  A liquid taper is so easy and accurate.Ā  It takes me only a few minutes to make ten days worth.

Ā 

Intend is using a gram scale and many people use these for their whole taper, but I would rather spend a few minutes every ten days than cutting and weighing a pill daily trying to get down to microgram accuracy.

Ā 

My dear Trishy, I won't abandon you or anyone else.Ā  Helping people is my mission in life and there is nothing I like doing more.Ā  Please be patient.Ā  That is really all we can do. G.

Ā 

Go get her G, I have said same thing a million times, but I like the way you put it.Ā  And she might listen to you, she needs a good bossing around once in awhileĀ  :laugh:Ā  yes you do Trishy and you know it :P :P. Thanks foe your help G.Ā  You are great ;).Ā  Mary. šŸŒ·šŸŒ¼šŸŒ»šŸ’

Ā 

Ā 

I don't believe you can do what Ashton says, it's too fast for you.Ā  You might try the 5% per month.

It does not matter how long, it matters feeling decent while it's happening.Ā  It took me awhile to get there, but after that window, I feel it can be done, at least a lot more than the way I feel now.Ā  šŸ’™

Heya Trish, Mary, and all dear peeps... :)

Ok, I will try hard to sound coherent..

Trish... Sorry its been a while...

I did a pill split cut n hold... The key was to hold however long it took to get back to the "stable" that I was at before the offending cut.. So long as you can handle the intensity of the cut, and you recover properly to that position each time, -which probs wont be oerfect, you will do ok.. But the time is what you cant compromise on.. I aimed for 3weeks of feeling good before the next cut to try and ensure there wasnt another wave coming, and for my body to get ahead a bit in preperation... Towards the end each cut was months apart, but that is no guide to how it might be for you... The trick is not to let cuts compound or catch up on each other...

If the SX are too severe, smaller cuts are needed, but then thay can probably be closer together.. -Take this idea to its extreeme and one ends up with a micro taper...

Ā 

Remember this whole process is rather nonliniar, so dont predict the whole of your taper by todays standard.. Sometimes just a small change in taper speed/cut size can make things much better than one would expect.. Just as slightly too fast can make it far worse than one would expect...

Ā 

Yes, you have hit a fair bump in the road, but the bridge isnt down, -you will find your way forwards..

Ā 

On another note, Ajusta just started a thread on DR and DP, -I did mention you were in a similar position, also looking for info and support.. Hope you dont mind...

Ā 

Koala power to climb.. -you will get there, limb by limb, and the leaves will be the juciest in the forrest.. :)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

[9b...]