Important Survey - Please Participate ×

The Long Hold Support Group

[os...]

By the way, I've been on this forum for four years and I still don't know how to do that blue box quotation thing. Anybody willing to tell me?  English xxx

"Would you like Riddle Wednesday?"

" Hell, no! ".    Ha ha ha!  :2funny:

Yeah, Riddle Wednesday! Bring it on while Mary's treadmilling.....

Lol!  English xxx 💟💟💟

[/quote

Ok you got it girl! One riddle coming up just for you English :D

By the way, I've been on this forum for four years and I still don't know how to do that blue box quotation thing. Anybody willing to tell me?  English xxx

Me either, I am on an IPad  :(

Ok here goes!! :D

Riddle: WHAT STARTS WITH AN E BUT ONLY HAS A SINGLE LETTER IN IT??

ANSWER IN 5 MINUTES 😁

Eye, Inthink u left part of riddle out, maybe  :idiot:

ANSWER IN 5 MINUTES 😁

No you sweet dumb ass I posted the answer 😂😂😂

ANSWER IN 5 MINUTES 😁

. I hate riddles  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  They suck  >:( >:(>:(

No you sweet dumb ass I posted the answer 😂😂😂

Lol!  English xxx 💟💟💟

Why do you egg her on English, why :laugh: :laugh:

Lol!  English xxx 💟💟💟

Why do you egg her on English, why :laugh: :laugh:

😂😂

Hey D, tell me about your kitchen , what colors did you choose..I need a story and I'd love to hear about your kitchen and what style house do you live in, what's the popular style home in Texas🤠

English you too, tell me about your house and what it's like to live in England.. I'd love to hear about my Homeland 😁

Hey D, tell me about your kitchen , what colors did you choose..I need a story and I'd love to hear about your kitchen and what style house do you live in, what's the popular style home in Texas🤠

My home is a 1800 sq foot ranch, with different levels

You walk in to entry way, step down into living area

Walk thru there step down in kitchen, turn, 2 steps up into dining room, first bedroom on same floor

Walk down hall, 2 steps down and master bedroom on one side, smallest bedroom on other side

We did our kitchen in white and green with a dark beige paint, cabinets white, appliances white, counter height table white, dressed with green placemats and napkins, we have windows all around the kitchen, they have 2 piece curtains, that are beige with green trimming and then there is a round green, blue, beige, dark brown rug under the table ......very bright and sunny, I have 3 plants 🌱 in kitchen, whew is that enough  :laugh:  :laugh:

Walk thru there step down in kitchen, turn, 2 steps up into dining room, first bedroom on same floor

Walk down hall, 2 steps down and master bedroom on one side, smallest bedroom on other side

We did our kitchen in white and green with a dark beige paint, cabinets white, appliances white, counter height table white, dressed with green placemats and napkins, we have windows all around the kitchen, they have 2 piece curtains, that are beige with green trimming and then there is a round green, blue, beige, dark brown rug under the table ......very bright and sunny, I have 3 plants 🌱 in kitchen, whew is that enough  :laugh:  :laugh:

Sounds amazingly beautiful, especially the different levels, I would love that! Your kitchen sounds so pretty, earthy and sunny. My house is a little smaller, older split level home on only half an acre of land but all woods next to us. My house is older 3 bedroom but it's cute. Houses here and taxes are pricey here in Connecticut. I could live in a mansion down south for what we pay up here...

Sounds amazingly beautiful, especially the different levels, I would love that! Your kitchen sounds so pretty, earthy and sunny. My house is a little smaller, older split level home on only half an acre of land but all woods next to us. My house is older 3 bedroom but it's cute. Houses here and taxes are pricey here in Connecticut. I could live in a mansion down south for what we pay up here...

San Antonio is one of the best housing markets in the country.  You can buy more home here for the money than like 90% of the country, but our taxes suck.  My house is older too.  We finally had a sunny day and Sly laid out in the sun on the patio. He hates ugly weather  :D

San Antonio is one of the best housing markets in the country.  You can buy more home here for the money than like 90% of the country, but our taxes suck.  My house is older too.  We finally had a sunny day and Sly laid out in the sun on the patio. He hates ugly weather  :D

Well sly and I have something in common, I hate ugly weather too! I want to lay out on my deck and feel warm sun beating on me. It was 45 degrees today, a real heat wave around here lol! If the warmer weather doesn't get here soon I'm going to crawl out of my skin ugh! What's the temp down there today?

Well sly and I have something in common, I hate ugly weather too! I want to lay out on my deck and feel warm sun beating on me. It was 45 degrees today, a real heat wave around here lol! If the warmer weather doesn't get here soon I'm going to crawl out of my skin ugh! What's the temp down there today?

You sure you want to know :laugh:  67 and sunny ☀️

You sure you want to know :laugh:  67 and sunny ☀️

Ooh that sounds heavenly, you lucky duck! You probably have ducks in the yard 😂😂

Hey D, do you take your beta blocker in the morning or night? And do you ever go higher than 57 beats a minute? Like what is your heart rate at the time of day or night when you take your medication?

Hey D, do you take your beta blocker in the morning or night? And do you ever go higher than 57 beats a minute? Like what is your heart rate at the time of day or night when you take your medication?

I take mine in the morning right after breakfast.....I run from 50 to 57 usually.  That's at Dr office, I won't take it here cause I became obsessed that time :laugh:

I take mine in the morning right after breakfast.....I run from 50 to 57 usually.  That's at Dr office, I won't take it here cause I became obsessed that time :laugh:

That makes me feel better  :) I'm not going to take my pulse anymore either.. Or at least a little less :laugh:

Where's English?! She disappeared a long time ago.. Where's E, she disappeared too.. Looks like it's just us chickens..🐔

That makes me feel better  :) I'm not going to take my pulse anymore either.. Or at least a little less :laugh:

;). I get it.  For 2 months, I bet I took mine 10 to 15 times a day, never again ......

Where's English?! She disappeared a long time ago.. Where's E, she disappeared too.. Looks like it's just us chickens..🐔

I know E is feeling bad and her husband is leaving  :(

English's daughter comes tomorrow, so that a nice thing for her and I think she's been feeling some better too. 

Or the 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽got them.....

I know E is feeling bad and her husband is leaving  :(

English's daughter comes tomorrow, so that a nice thing for her and I think she's been feeling some better too. 

Or the 👽👽👽👽👽👽👽got them.....

👽👾🛸.. I bet they're doing experiments on them or English is treating them to tea and biscuits and E is teaching them how to make moonshine from the Kentucky backwoods 😂😂

[37...]