Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feeling like on PMS

[I ...]

Today I woke up with crying.

After two hours drinking coffees and 10 cigarettes I started to feel euphoric and I was dancing on Madonna like crazy.

Around evening I was crying again on some sad story on the news about the war in Ukraine.

After I laughed like crazy on the phone with my parents, and now before the sleeping I'm feeling perfectly normal and like 100% healed.

I'm just afraid what I'll feel tomorrow.

I hope I'll not go out on heels and skirt.😂

I can't believe how intense everything I can feel it, and just before 5 months for 4 months I couldn't feel anything.

I couldn't cry at all in my worst acute cruises.

Buddies belive it or not we all heal slowly slowly..

Indeed!

Yup been there..rapid cycling of even all the emotions. I can specifically remember the first time this happened because I had like 2 hrs of this intense SI..then felt catatonic for hrs, then sobbing, then euphoria, then laughing so hard I was crying and then catatonic again.

That was somewhere in my first year off the meds - so weird.

My emotions have balance thank goodness!