Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Liquid Suspension from pharmacy advice?

[An...]

I think i've concluded the water titration isn't as stable as I'd like it to be, and I would like to try a liquid suspension, but I'm super overwhelmed and need help.

1.) I am tossing 75mL from 250mL, after mixing .5mg in K. Which is about .33mg. How in the world do I switch to liquid suspension? Do they give you mL, do you toss anything? What reductions should I make? How often do you need a script?

2.) I really don't want to switch brands. I take TEVA. Ive tried switching before and it really messed me up.

I really need some help! Thanks.

Anna,

Check your personal message inbox -- I wrote you a message (not on this subject, sorry.)

I'm sorry that you have not gotten any replies to this post.  I have had similar questions.

I did have one person tell me that they thought a professionally mixed compound solution would be more accurate than anything we can do ourselves.

If I find out anything more about supension liquids (either compounded by pharmacy or do-it-yourself solutions, I will post it here for you.) 

In the meantime, if you have time to respond to your PM today that would be great.

Thanks,

Twell