Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone get Pain in the Lower abdomen every morning at the same time.

[Be...]

I know all of us have some symptoms that stay persistent even when far off in withdrawal...

But I keep getting stomach pain every morning...It always happens at the same time everyday...That is from around 5 to 6 am.This has been going on everyday from my taper and 2 years off..

Could anyone relate to this and which tests can I do incase I see the doctor...

Thank you so much for your post. I am currently 30 months benzo free. Since April 4th 2020 I have dealt with lower abdominal discomfort and often pain. I wake up around 5 in the morning and that's when it's the worst.

Earlier in withdrawal around the one-year mark I would wake up around 4 to go to the bathroom and all was well. But it 5 when I actually got up all hell broke loose with abdominal pain, back pain, swollen hands and Knuckles, fear and worry. I have heard this may be because of cortisol.

It's not just the abdomen sometimes it goes into the pelvic area, sometimes into the hip. I believe it's muscles. But one thing for sure there are numerous Buddies that suffer from the same condition.

I have used the benzo buddies search H numerous times and do you believe the majority of those suffering from lower abdominal pain we're once taking clonazepam or Klonopin. Hang in there buddy thanks again for the Post. Music 60

Bexlan,

Just wanted to say I'm sorry that you're suffering with this pain and I hope it clears up for you soon. It looks like others have had this problem and it's common so I'm hoping this is not going to be with you much longer. Hugs!

LiveLife

I know at least 8 buddies who could comment on this post . Buddies that have sent me PMs about lower abdominal issues.  Sorry Bexlan