Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Have something called anisocoria,my left pupil is larger..is this withdrawal?

Have had it for little over 4 months ,same time i think as my tinnitus came,have anyone else uneven pupils?

Hello Tomas, it is very likely that it is caused by benzo withdrawal. The muscles in your eyes are not exempt from withdrawal sadly.  Nothing can ever be said with 100% certainty so it never hurts to check with a doctor to make sure it isn't something else.  If an eye doctor can't find a reason it is most likely the benzos.  There is another thread that was started about uneven pupils.  Perhaps it will ease your mind to check it out.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=30335.0

Hi, I have uneven pupils also. I have had it since detox, so for 14 months. I had a ct of brain and mri about 3wks before that to ro a pituitary tumor. I didnt have any abnormalites. I know of a couple other people on the forum who have this. It did freak me out, but I dont hardly notice it anymore. If it is really worrying you. you should get it checked out. Colleen