Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Vision problems!

[So...]

I struggle really with my vision! My eyes have an uncomfortable itchy/tingling feeling all the time, that gets worse when i try to focus on things.

When i try to look at one object i physically cant, because my eyes get so uncomfortable when they dont move! Is it possible to have akathisa is the eyes? Its what it feels like! Its generally what my whole brain feels like.

I had dry painful eyes and blurry vision as well. This got better with time and now my eyes are 100% back to normal. Try not to panic and know this is all withdrawal and what came with withdrawal will leave after withdrawal. Hang in there.
  • Like 1

Akathisia does effect the musculatory system more, your eyes are connected by muscles however I seriously doubt you could have a Akathisia in the eyes.

Just take it from someone who's had mountains of visual issues. I'll leave a link to all symptoms I've had... Things die out and get way better as symptoms go away. I am in a wave so where I'm at isn't a good representation of what healing looks like sure but the bulk of my symptoms are gone including visual issues so this should offer some comfort I hope.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=257286.0

I had the vision issues off and on for several months. I'd complain about it all day every day to my husband. Then one day I stopped mentioning it

now other strange and disturbing symptoms have taken the place of the blurred vision/ weird brain thing.