Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Ear infection

[Gu...]

I think I got a ear infection. My ear hurts and my whole body feels shaky and horrible. Idk if its a wave or my nervous system reacting to my ear. Im scared shitless of antibiotics. Any advice on what I should do? Any natural remedys?

I never treat ear infections I rude them out. You can buy garlic oil or ear drops. My daughter had chronic ear infections and she only needed antibiotics once. Also with food or chemical reactions I get a severe ear ache. Warm packs help with pain. Also I feel you I HATE antibiotics. I’m not giving medical advice just what’s worked for me.

[39...]

Go to a dr and have them check if it’s an ear infection.

I doubt it is.

My ears have been killing me this entire time.

Stabbing pain down them.

I’ve had many drs check them, never an infection. 

If it is, try drops first.

Winnie

The only way to know for sure if you have an ear infection is to have an exam.  If it turns out you don't have an infection, then you won't have to worry about the antibiotic issue.  If you do have one, you can cross that bridge when you get there.  But letting an ear infection go can have significant consequences such as a ruptured ear drum/hearing loss.

[39...]

Yes, I should have mentioned this Kate

My daughter nearly lost her hearing from so many ear infections, always important to get it checked out.

Winnie

Thanks guys. I used garlic oil, and vinegar with some saline and dripped it in there. Cleared it right up within 48 hours