Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

9months off bloated on right side anyone else ever bloat just right side?thanks

[...]

I've heard of members having issues on just one side or the other but have you had this before now, has it ever been a symptom? 

yes i have but really noticed it after a panic attack out of nowhere today and the funky bloat didnt help any more feedback would be great thanks guys 

I've had one sided symptoms the whole time in recovery. Not for every symptom but many. I usually feel stuff on my right side when it happens.

Weird though isn't it?

Just know that its rather normal. And many of those type of symptoms have gone.

Ironically when I am headed into a wave, I have one or two symptoms on that side that flare up first which is my "warning" that I've done too much that day, reacting to something, or just regular wave. But it goes eventually. :thumbsup:

just back from the ER and after full workup and catscan all tests came back normal nothing wrong but a big bloated lopsided belly, yeah thanks benzos

Its better for our mental health to rule out other causes but the hospitals have sure made a lot of money on benzodiazepine withdrawal symptoms.

I have upper abdominal swelling . And like you, the doctors can’t explain it.  This wild ride feels never ending at eight months post taper.