Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Body tired & hurting! Anyone else?

[Li...]

I am a little over 3 months benzo free. I have an array of symptoms that come & go. Lately my lower back, which I’ve never had trouble with, has been hurting even when laying. My body feels so tired all the time even with no exertion. I have been through benzo hell throughout my period of withdrawal and this is a new symptom that is affecting me day to day. I attempted to workout daily and found that I was so exhausted and didn’t have enough energy to keep going. Looking for inspiration! Anyone else have body aches or problems with lower back during post withdrawal? Thanks in advance!  ::)

Developed major pain in the ribs, then came the back, it was excruciating for me,  I've never had body pain like it and I workout hard, my whole life I have.  Best advice I can give is try not to lay down too long, if you can, your back muscles get weak and then you hurt yourself easily but mine hurt so badly I thought I had an internal issue.  It's gone now,  can you get massages possibly? Those trigger points in our backs get very tight,  all our muscles do. I just dealt with it,  it was awful

Developed major pain in my thighs and the pain was so intense for many weeks but thankfully this symptom went away and now my brain has even forgotten the pain I used to feel. I believe you are experiencing back pain because of withdrawal and this will slowly get better. I used heat which helped so try a hot water bottle.