Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

is all over pins needles/numbness common?and intrusive thoughts?!

[ni...]

I am getting all over pins/needles/numbness/ aches and my intrusive thoughts are worse than before i went on these things. looking for reassurance that this isnormal withdrawel.

100% normal. I've got my pins/needles/itchiness and numbness right now! The most reassuring thing you can do is go re-read the Ashton manual, https://www.benzo.org.uk/manual/bzcha03.htm#3. You'll see most people here have been tested for everything under the sun and found they are completely normal. No MS, etc. Unfortunately withdrawal mirrors a lot of scary things. You will heal, but it takes time. 

thanks for replying, I really appreciate it. I seem to be getting mine everywhere?! where do you get yours? how do you get comfortable to relax? Yes I have have had a look at the Ashton Manual, thanks for reminding me!

Mine is all over, torso, legs, neck, face, ears. Mine is more of a burn than just pins and needles / itching. When the burning isn't as intense it becomes an itch.