Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyone related to these symptoms?

[...]

Hello,

Someone with a lot of body heat at night, like the skin burns, tingling in the arms and hands, internal vibrations that wake me up and vivid dreams?

All of the above..my face and head burn the most, but I do get heat surges in my entire body at night.  A cold rag for the face and a fan have helped.  the internal vibration is HORRIBLE, along with that feeling is a numbness too.  Feels like I'm floating and I can't feel my body even though I know it is vibrating inside.  Who can sleep with that going on!

It stinks, but they are common symptoms.  I'm sorry you are suffering, I know it's scary.

Yes yes yes, these were all my symptoms, I dreaded the dreams, they were awful. Everything slowly started to get better and now these symptoms hardly frequent anymore. It will slowly get better with time, it’s painful yes, it does get better although slow. Hang in there.

Thank you both very much for the answers.

I had Covid in January, and then some stress situations and I feel acute again. Previously, I was recovering quite well slowly, but I was seeing recovery and as I have read that persistent Covid symptoms can last for months, I feel dejected.

Thank you very much for the answers. :smitten: :smitten: