Can someone tell me what healing feels like ?

[Mi...]

Hi, I am trying to be positive and I know it’s silly for me to ask only almost 2 months from klonopin rapid detox - but I read a lot about healing / or people say I am in healing etc.. how does one know they are healing or are recovered - just being hopeful that maybe someone can miraculously  healed  within a month 2, 3?  I know I am sounding desperate but I am — so afraid of the future ? Will symptoms get worse ? Is what I am feeling now what would be the worse ??  Any explanation would help

Kate08 ? Have you reached any of these phases ?

At nearly two years off benzos, I am recovered from benzo withdrawl.  Insomnia was my worst symptom by far and even that has finally (and I am so glad to say this  :-) resolved. Truth be told, I am in a better place than I had been for a long time because benzos has quit working for me and were actually working against me - I was in tolerance and had terrible interdose withdrawl.  my anxiety was through the roof and the benzos I was taking for it were making it worse.  Letting benzos go, while hard, was the best thing I had done for myself and those I love in a long time.