Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Feeling intense hopelessness! Is it normal in withdrawal?

[So...]

Hi!

I have an intense feeling of hopelessness and depression and anxiety that i have never felt before. O dont know what i am going to do about myself. I Feel so bad right now. Its so hard to describe the feeling. It feels like nothing will ever get better.

I also struggle with anhedonia/loss of emotions, loss of personality, blank mind, severe cognitive dysfunction, headpressure and tinnitus, and DP/DR, and a lot more.

Just not in a really good place. I just Feel so disconnected from the world.

The best bridge between despair and hope is a good night’s sleep.

E. Joseph Cossman

I came across that quote back in the throws of withdrawal...I was hopeless as the word... Despair is quite common in this process and on such days,your best weapon is distraction...and getting through the day....

I think this is common, I'm feeling like I'm done for and screwed myself up with such short time use. Although it could be the lack of sleep talking since ive only slept 2 hrs in the past 3 days

Yes,  it can be extremely debilitating all on its own,

Sun, movement,  hot showers. I was so depressed,  it's getting better.