Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

7 months post cold turkey — had my first truly 100% day

[...]

As I’m entering my 8th month of recovery, my only remaining (and very minor) symptoms are PVCs, cortisol rush in the morning waking me up at 5-6 am, fasciculations, occasional tinnitus, and chemical anxiety flutters here and there.

Today I had none of these symptoms.

I under-slept, and yet experienced no cortisol spike in the morning (which usually comes in like clock work). I was tired and full of itchy eyes and allergy nose, stressed and happy with my little niece visiting me with my brother and mom, with family drama and all… but I was psychologically and neurologically at 100%

I’m certain I’m gonna have more of these days. Our bodies are resilient as hell. Time will heal us all.

P.S. YouTube randomly recommended this video which is just a testament to human mental and physical strength but also draws a ton of parallels when it comes to dealing with persistent challenges.

1 month of use , 7 months of extreme torture... and there is no such a thing of withdrawal syndrome..

fortunately you didnt took it for longer  congrats on your efforts and im sorry a doctor did this to you....

kZW, so happy to hear of your progress!  I have been following you as your story/usage is similar to mine.  Absolutely loved the video you shared - so many parallels in life to benzo recovery.  Thanh you.

1 month of use , 7 months of extreme torture... and there is no such a thing of withdrawal syndrome..

fortunately you didnt took it for longer  comgrats.on your efforts and.im sorry a doctor did this to you....

very nice Deniz