Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

hello all

[rc...]

my name is Bob , and have struggled with addiction all my life , have found that benzos are the worst. am also on methadone maintanance for dope addiction. i kicked benzos 3 years ago after like 10 years of taking 6-8 mg xanax a day, was pure hell and seemed to last for ever , well about 6 months ago - i started taking klonipin again - but just like 4-5 times a month, due to the addict in me i guess. well - i'm terrified i'll get strung out on them again and need to know if its possible for this to happen, bottom line - im struggling with my addiction.. am glad to be here :idiot:

Hi and welcome to BenzoBuddies, rclark231.

Because of your addictive nature, it might be easier to get re-addicted to a benzo sooner than most people.

If you are taking them only 4 or 5 times per month, I would suggest that you stop immediately before the dependency kicks in and then you find yourself having to undergo another long taper.

We have members who have struggled with addiction issues, so you're not alone in this.

Please let us know how we may help. :)

All of my life I have struggled with addiction.

Clonazepam/klonopin was a world harder to quit than alcohol or anything else.

I do ponder what it would be like for me, if like alcohol, benzos were available on every street corner.