Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

It's been a year

[Sc...]

It has been a year since I have been tapering benzos, I am feeling so horrible..

In BB all say that most heal in 18-24 months of timeline, but I want to see some proof of this. I am worn out in this journey, it may seem that 1 year of suffering is nothing, but it's not 1 year,  I have been like this since 5 years as the hell started since I started benzos for the 1St time 5 years ago.

I can't take more of this without seeing a concrete evidence where 24 months is considered an important milestone.

I am unable to cry and this hot summer weather is making me furious when I am unable to express my emotions, idk why I can't cry anymore.

Btw my cross-over to Valium went well and taper is relatively light years easier after that, thanks to Pamster and SlownSteady (otjers too I don't remember the names) for encouraging me to do it.

I'm sorry, and I understand your suffering.  I can't cry or feel love, emotions at all.  I feel like a zombie inside.

Unfortunately , the cruelty of these drugs affects everybody differently post-jump, as well as during.

I have no answers for you, and I hate that I can't help comfort your suffering somehow. 

Sending you  good thoughts of hope and healing.