Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Help! Auditory and vision processing difficulties

[So...]

Hi!

I have some very distressing symptoms like severe brain fog/cognitive decline, no emotions and loss of personality and blank mind.

Lately i have new more distressing symptoms. I have difficulties understanding sound and whats being said, and a hard time focusing and localizing sounds. I also have issues understanding what i see, especially if it requires that i think. My brain is not processing sound and vision well, and everything is a little off. This is very distressing to me. I also have worse headpressure and my head just feels congested. Being awake is uncomfortable.

Anyone know if this will get better? Or if there is anything i can do to help it?

Afraid its gonna last forever. Cant fiction like this.

[7f...]
i remember feeling like this alot minus the vision it takes time but things get better as you go. nothing will fix it accept time. try to stay calm and try not to stress it makes symptoms worse. i try to stay emotionally detached from everything if i stay neutral it helps alot.