Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

do you feel yourself being inflamed? do you feel an autoimunme reaction?

[De...]

I feel inflamed on the inside, for example this nerve that spasms and this neuropathy  stiffness  that presses on the wall of my lung and my spine and I feel that this is due to a constant inflammatory state.

same thing with other issues,  im having a sort of eczema or a kind of skin rash(idk what to call) all over my backs not being pimples but something allergic or autoimmune... particularly in this area of ​​the nerve that hurts the most there are eruptions (just in this particular spot above the nerve) and it comes and goes.. there js a greater amount of this skin reactions in this spot

In the most acute period I believe that part of the terrible sensations in the brain are due to this severe neuroimmune reaction and inflammatory cytokine storm  being one of the several reasons of damage..in addition to the many other events happening ..

anyone here feel this type of internal inflammation? or feels like having an autoimunme reaction?  Damn sometimes it feels like im having cancer due to this pressure on my lung walls and stiffness ... like this thing you guys say about feeling an elphant is pressing your chest but in my backs/spine...

Thanks in advance for your input

I have mast cell reactions and I absolutely can feel when they start. My whole body vibrates and I get tremors, hives, flushing, diarrhea, confusion. My episodes last about 30 minutes.

I have mast cell reactions and I absolutely can feel when they start. My whole body vibrates and I get tremors, hives, flushing, diarrhea, confusion. My episodes last about 30 minutes.

Thanks for sharing,im sorry that you have to deal with this  ,

i dont have such extteme reactions but its a very unpleasant inflamattory sensation , idk if is just from the nerve injury/ pain .. or if one correlates with the other

Yea it’s rough I can her episodes that come and go multiple times a day I had a flare for 18 months. I’ve been in a flare for 10 days now. I don’t know what it feels like anymore not to be sick.

Yes! Its all MCAS! Just do a google search mast cells + benzodiazepines - that will explain alot for you and many of the symptoms other people have…

Hope your getting better, stay strong!

Yes! Its all MCAS! Just do a google search mast cells + benzodiazepines - that will explain alot for you and many of the symptoms other people have…

Hey, i will check this out, this is a slow process but im getting there ... Thanks Ctone, you too

if anyone can tell me how I can check if I'm having autoimmune reactions or an autoimmune disease

should i seek an endocrinologist to check this?  is there a way to check the levels od inflammatory cytokines?

I went to a Rheumatologist and she ran an ANA blood screening test.  It checks for many different auto-immune disorders.  Did you have one yet?  Maybe your family doc can order one for you.

I'm having what I call "inflammatory events".  I'm so grateful for this conversation.  I think benzo damage and post covid symptoms both contribute.   

I'm having what I call "inflammatory events".  I'm so grateful for this conversation.  I think benzo damage and post covid symptoms both contribute.   

I went to a Rheumatologist and she ran an ANA blood screening test.  It checks for many different auto-immune disorders.  Did you have one yet?  Maybe your family doc can order one for you.

i didnt..  im just moving now and in trying to find a neurologist open to regenerative therapies , like low doses of rapamycin to adress neuroimmune or an inflamattory/ autoimmune reactions, 

I just need to figure what to claim and how to ask for it, since there is no such a thing as withdrawal  ...

i was too bad to seek this tests previously....

I was diagnosed with Lupus Encephalitis last Jan. so I know that my problem is auto-immune inflammation. Aspirin makes me feel better.  I used to take Aleve and that used to make me feel better too. 

• 8 months later...

Hey, i will check this out, this is a slow process but im getting there ... Thanks Ctone, you too

if anyone can tell me how I can check if I'm having autoimmune reactions or an autoimmune disease

should i seek an endocrinologist to check this?  is there a way to check the levels od inflammatory cytokines?

Tgfb1, will check inflammation response to cytokines.

Foxclover, what is a trans growth factor beta 1 and what is your diagnosis?  I have a high anti-Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 in my blood and was diagnosed with Lupus Encephalitis and also Thromobophilia about 10 years ago.

Foxclover, what is a trans growth factor beta 1 and what is your diagnosis?  I have a high anti-Beta 2 Glycoprotein 1 in my blood and was diagnosed with Lupus Encephalitis and also Thromobophilia about 10 years ago.

It is a test that measures systemic inflammation,  mine is extremely high, got diagnosed with cirs but I don't think I have mold.  Was your ana positive before they checked that test? I am so stressed out because I have so much inflammation pain, spine, ribs, chest, neck, then this sweating sensation.

Yes, my ANA was high too and then they ran more tests and then I was diagnosed with APS Lupus.  I have to take a baby aspirin at bedtime, which I do.