Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Burning thighs

[Pa...]

Is burning thighs even a thing at almost 28 months off? Along with bone pain, sore muscles and tingling. Wow, I hate this.

Burning is pretty common. Honestly, when things get like this, you have to go back and read the Ashton Manual. It describes all these things. You're definitely not alone. Have you just developed the burning thighs or has it been a thing since you jumped?

I'm  so  sorry  that  you're  struggling. Especially this far out. Hopefully it won't last long.

Have you had a vaccine or a booster lately? That can cause flare ups.  Good healing to you!

LiveLife

If you haven't done anything to cause a flare-up in hopefully it's just the last wave and it won't last long.

LiveLife

I completely understand. I'm 22 months and almost 2 weeks out and been struggling myself. It'll be so good to have this behind us.

LiveLife