Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Another weird symptom today

[Mu...]

For the past 4 to 5 months I've just been hit with symptoms after symptom with old returning symptoms. Just another sensation/symptom to add to the list I guess, I'm up to 135 I will be updating my list soon.

They all happen when I lay down or at least that's the more predominant time. This time I still get the head pressure, weakness in left arm and leg with this worrying sensation like my body is giving out, however this time it feels like my body is sinking into the bed and my body becomes dificult to move... Anyone feel this before?

Yes. The sinking feeling is awful and it only happened while lying down. Don't feel it as much anymore. It gets better with time.

Ahhh yes. The sinking through the bed. It is such a weird one!

I definitely had it. I had for about 5 months although I first started experiencing it during tolerance before I was off

Man almost forgot about th ebed feeling like a sink hole..yup I had that too.

Def gone though!!

Interesting how we forget right Trina? Whilst going through the symptoms, they are so vivid and worrying and when they are gone we forget them!! The brain is amazing in that way and those still severely suffering should find solace in knowing they will forget some of this horrible experience and the symptoms. I hope you are better for your setback Trina!❤️‍🩹

• Like 1