Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Question for those with pelvic pain

[Oc...]

So min is mainly one side more than the other

It can burn

It can spasm

All around pubic bone is sore from tightness round to butt

Anyon else have that muscle burn ??? Feels sometimes like someone is behind me pulling it over the hip bone from behind!

I know others suffer pelvic pain

Anyone similar to mine ? Been at least 1.5 years I’ve had it ! Every day

I got diagnosed with a hypertonic pelvic floor recently. Had bad vaginal, rectal burning, tailbone pain, perineum pain, my levator ani muscles are so tight and my pudendal nerves burn like no other. I began PT for it, but apparently our CNS being so ramped up is causing the pelvic floor to stay in a state or hyperactivity as well. Deep breathing into the pelvic floor to release the lactic acid and pelvic floor and PT will be beneficial. I’m actually in a setback from a misdiagnosis about this as many doctors aren’t educated about this either… go figure… but a PT for pelvic floor may be of benefit. I just told mine my story and am going to a holistic mind and body place so they don’t push Botox and things if the like and it’s all breath work and internal and external pelvic work. I hope this helps!

I think I’m the same but male version ! I can’t have sex ! It’s all so tight ! But I’m guessing it will eventually go ?! Probably the final part for us ? My brain is waiting for the physical to catch up !!! I honestly can’t believe we go through this at the hands of those who are supposed to help 😞 it’s so saddening

I think I’m the same but male version ! I can’t have sex ! It’s all so tight ! But I’m guessing it will eventually go ?! Probably the final part for us ? My brain is waiting for the physical to catch up !!! I honestly can’t believe we go through this at the hands of those who are supposed to help 😞 it’s so saddening

It truly is sad and yes, as the nervous system calms and heals it will also in turn release the pelvic floor. You can look online for yoga exercises for a HYPERTONIC PELVIC FLOOR for the muscle to release and the child’s pose helps and breathe in towards your lower pelvis almost to your butt. That opens the muscles and breathe in for 4 and our for 6 and try a few times a day for 5 minutes at a time as well as baths or even sitz baths or heating pads to relax muscles. I’ve packs even help in the bad flairs to numb the nerves. You’ll be ok!

Yes heat pads definitely help

And thanks I will try (I’m still quite exercise intolerant) but I will try . Mine stops me driving also as going over bumps can be horrendous! Hopefully that end will come soon ! I’m 14m out now I really hope I’m in the 6/18 m category to finally heal

Yes heat pads definitely help

And thanks I will try (I’m still quite exercise intolerant) but I will try . Mine stops me driving also as going over bumps can be horrendous! Hopefully that end will come soon ! I’m 14m out now I really hope I’m in the 6/18 m category to finally heal

You have every reason to hope so, but if not know it’s normal and in your own time, things will get better. I’m also exercise intolerant and that one pose is what I stick to. Isn’t overstimulating.

So it's t he lower right for me and April 4 2020 was the first time I noticed it. Sometimes it shoots over to the left.

Sometimes it's into the hip.

Sometimes it burns.

Sometimes it feels like needles.

So.etimes it disappears only to return.

If you search Abdominal you will see the same symptoms as ours. One buddy had it for 4 years . I am 30 months benzo free except for the lower abdominal pain. I personally believe it's muscular originating in the back.

Music60

Pelvic pain is my worst symptom. I've had it for two years. I went to a pelvic floor pain therapist weekly for about 2 months last year. It didn't cure the problem but I now have a way to reduce the pain when it gets bad. This sounds gross but she would insert her lubricated rubber glove covered index finger into my anus and press on the knots in the muscles in my pelvic floor until they released. It would always help but it never stopped the spasms from returning.

Her next step was to train me so I could release the knots myself. She had me buy an Intimate Rose Pelvic Wand along with some lubricating jelly.

https://www.amazon.com/Intimate-Rose-Trigger-Release-Muscles/dp/B07HR3GL6V/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=pelvic+wand&qid=1649389773&sr=8-2

https://www.walmart.com/ip/K-Y-Jelly-Personal-Water-Based-Lubricant-4-Ounce-pack-of-2/740379987?athcpid=740379987&athpgid=AthenaItempage&athcgid=null&athznid=si&athieid=v0&athstid=CS004&athguid=00-b620ebfafdf7860864f8d60174ea66b8-d1dfbfb306ef394f-01&athancid=null&athena=true

Now I don't have to go see her to get help. I lay on my side, put a pillow between my knees, insert the wand and gently push down on the pelvic floor muscles looking for knots to release. I push down on a knot and eventually the pain becomes less and less. The pain never leaves but I can reduce the pain level dramatically so I can function.

If you have any questions you can PM me. This is such a personal issue.

Does that really release it ??? I’m not sure I could reach even if I tried lol all my core is also tight

Interesting solution though !!

Oceandude. I could have written your post myself, I have exactly the same symptoms. Burning, tingling and pain.

• 10 months later...