Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What does D/R feel like?

[Mu...]

I've had D/P before, that wasn't fun but manageable... I haven't had D/R before, I think last night I had it. I put my bed on the floor because my dog is injured and I don't want her injuring her self by jumping on the bed. She typically feels better laying with me. But I put the bed on the floor for easier access with her. What I experienced was so scary, my vison became hyper focused... Like if you stair at something for too long and hard you enter this hyper focus state. I felt myself like, hovering ontop of myself (I know how this sounds), and my environment became almost dream like, like there was a filter which swollowed my environment that made it look not real or less real then it normally issue. I had visual issues as my symptoms typically come in pairs together along with head pressure which I've been having a while. Anyways does this sound like D/R... Maybe D/P and D/R together maybe?

I'm 13 months out, I had to cold turkey Ativan 2mg because I kept having paradoxical effects after taking a dose.