Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Anyones neuropathy ever truly heal? Burning/numbness

[Tr...]

I have been off for over 2 years. Had great windows but seem to be back into the depths of it. My feet, hands, arm, legs are all going from itchy to burning to freezing to full out numb. It’s actually progressively getting worse. My calves have twitched 24/7 since I got off of benzos. It’s now moved up to my hamstrings. think I have actual small fiber neuropathy and it will never heal. I need a neurologist but all doctors could give a crap less about anyone with pain and suffering from benzos.

Any success stories?

I think I have the same thing right now. My toes feel numb, calf’s feel tight and thighs feel weak and sore with pain. Legs are twitching all the time too. Going to dr tomorrow.

Following both you around, since I also suffer from the burning and itching. Unfortunately, not a success story. Any new stressors Trueblue450? Or did this come out of no where?

Have you been vaccinated or boosted? It can definitely cause flare-ups as well as neuropathy, burning and other things. I'm so sorry you're struggling. It probably won't last long. Especially this far out. Good healing to you!

LiveLife