Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Any advice. 30 months out today

[...]

Hello!

Any advice for a setback. I had some stressful situations and now my thoughts go on a loop. Covid passed in the middle of January and now my thoughts question whether this is permanent, for me it is being in the hole again. When I'm inside I don't think rationally. My fear is not getting out of this wave.

Are you also suffering from the effects of long Covid?  Is your setback related to it?  Have the stressful situations been resolved?

Stressful situations have been resolved. What I don't know if this is the effect of covid or not. The symptoms are the same as in the waves. It's just that the thoughts of fear make me think that Covid made me worse and I don't know if it's real or not.

We have a team member who has long Covid and she said the symptoms are similar and they come in waves so I'm sure it's tough to figure out what is what.  I'm glad the stress has been resolved, were you feeling okay before the stress and Covid?

with waves and windows. after covid I felt out of the wave but for a short time

And those symptoms of Covid disappear over time?