Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Head pressure won't stop

[Mu...]

I keep getting head pressure that always comes with other symptoms,head pressure on on the top of the head followed by pressure around the face, jail, left arm fees numb and weak and so does my leg. I've been tested for stroke and cancer. The head pressure makes me feel like I'm going to pass out

There doesn't seem to be many with this obviously. I had it bad, couldn't see properly. I was living back with my parents at the time because I was in a bad way, and they said my eyes would glaze over and I'd look really bad. I think they were pretty worried. I never went to the doctors about it, as it was obviously anxiety (yeah right). But it got better, I still have some pressure in a few places, but that debilitating pressure on the top hasn't happened in a while. All I can say is I understand how you are feeling with it, and I hope it passes soon

See my post of today on the post withdrawal board regarding those of us who suffer primarily with head, neck and jaw pain!!!

GG

Actually if you do a search on this forum for head pressure, head pain, jaw pain you will see that quite a few also suffer with these symptoms.  Everything from the band around the head, to weird sensations of buzzing, tingling and burning, to stabbing, throbbing pain!!  Most buddies say it all eventually goes away.  My head symptoms had really tamped down recently until about three weeks ago they ramped back up.  I do believe the EEG tests with the glued on electrodes contributed to the uptick in my head pain!

Healing hugs,

GG