Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Can this headache be withdrawl ? Has anyone off for months had new headaches

[Fo...]

It's been a week straight,  my head feels tight and the pain is mostly in my eyes,  back of head and neck.  I never got headaches until now

Prior to benzo, I hardly ever had headaches.  During months five and six, I had headaches and back head/neck pressure daily.  Now in month ten post CT, only once or twice a month.

Prior to benzo, I hardly ever had headaches.  During months five and six, I had headaches and back head/neck pressure daily.  Now in month ten post CT, only once or twice a month.

Did you take anything ? It's making me crazy. Did you feel crazy, I just went from having major back pain for months , totally gone now headache......sigh. I keep worrying about it. 

I have the same thing in the same places. Mine come and go. Seems like I get thing on the weekends.

😖

I wake up and my upper body hurts, it feels like my body is either tensing up so much that I wake up in pain or im dying, or both.  :-\