Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Energy levels

[Ze...]

Everyday this week I walk in from work and exhausted. I take a two hour nap just to stay awake from 4-9 pm. I wake up every morning at 4 a.m. and work (physically) til 2 P.M. i was on benzos since I was like 21. I’m 33 now. Is this like normal or permanent? I know I’ve been wavey lately. But I’m having super intrusive thoughts that I have heart failure or some other disease. I have no energy. Sorry to bombard this site with posts. But when I get feedback it really makes me feel better! Thanks again to all of you.

Have you had Covid? My doctor said that extreme fatigue could be part of long Covid. I don't think they have any test on that, but it is something being looked at currently.

I hope you feel better and have more energy soon.

Haven’t had Covid. I’ve been off for 7.5 months of 1.5 milligrams of Xanax and 20 milligrams of Valium a day.

Sounds totally normal for where u are at with withdrawal. Even though the fatigue is tough, in my opinion, it's better than relentless anxiety/inability to sit still or lay down. So consider it a blessing that u are able to have moments of peace and rest, even though u wish u were more energetic. Don't worry, the energy comes back- just keep doing all the right things.

It is normal. Are you still on paroxetine? I am 3.5 yrs off paroxetine and 1.5 yrs off benzos and fatigue is only now improving, although it may be because I started TRT

• 3 weeks later...

I had it in 2020. did not have long lasting fatigue. I had heart racing and palpitations for months then it went away.

i still read your blog/curated poetry