Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Kindling

[JE...]

Just want to clarify what Kindling truly is. I started on Klonopin in August of 2021 at about .25 mg daily. I don't  think I took that same amount everyday. Some weeks would be a little more and some a little less until I went up to. 7mg one week. After that I tapered down to less than  .15mg but there was one time I didn't take it for 3 days and there have been times on occasion I took a little more or a little less than .15mg each day.

Does what I did constitute kindling or does that relate to going off a med totally for a fixed duration and going back on again?

Though the definition doesn't state the period someone stops taking a medication I have to belive it has to be a prolonged period say a month. Also the affects of kindling must refer more to a larger dose of benzos.