Dreamt Last Night That My Head Was Hit By Lightening...

[2a...]

[2a...]
Ugh! This keeps scaring me and has got me revving and panicking....It woke me up like a shot last night. Had a dream that the top of my head was hit by lightening  :-[ I was able to go back to sleep but woke up with much higher anxiety. I've made it down to .0625 mg of Klonopin. Just looking for a little guidance through this portion...anyone else have what seems like electrical shocks? I have 3 weeks left of tapering and today has been the roughest...

[52...]

Hi there,

I have never had a dream being struck my a bolt of lightening, but I have woke up with an electrical jolt. It's like it raced to my head.

I have had some strange dreams, though.

Congrats on tapering down as far as you have  :thumbsup:

I have had electrical shocks, and they were unpleasant. When I c/t Effexor.. I had them every step I took.

Others will be along to weigh in. I do know that the Electrical Zaps and Shocks are withdrawal. Not only from Benzo's but AD's too.

Hang in there.  :mybuddy:

[2a...]
Thanks Sigma  ;) It's a tough day....hard riding these out, I truly appreciate the support. Thank you

I had a lot of electric shock sensations during my 3rd month, but now that you mention it, I can't remember when I had my last one.  But that's how it goes, eventually they die down and leave.  Yours will too!

I had it my first week off of cold turkey...not the dream just the electric shock type dream stuff...really scary

Pauline