Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Dreamt Last Night That My Head Was Hit By Lightening...

[e8...]

[e8...]
Ugh! This keeps scaring me and has got me revving and panicking....It woke me up like a shot last night. Had a dream that the top of my head was hit by lightening  :-[ I was able to go back to sleep but woke up with much higher anxiety. I've made it down to .0625 mg of Klonopin. Just looking for a little guidance through this portion...anyone else have what seems like electrical shocks? I have 3 weeks left of tapering and today has been the roughest...

[3b...]

Hi there,

I have never had a dream being struck my a bolt of lightening, but I have woke up with an electrical jolt. It's like it raced to my head.

I have had some strange dreams, though.

Congrats on tapering down as far as you have  :thumbsup:

I have had electrical shocks, and they were unpleasant. When I c/t Effexor.. I had them every step I took.

Others will be along to weigh in. I do know that the Electrical Zaps and Shocks are withdrawal. Not only from Benzo's but AD's too.

Hang in there.  :mybuddy:

[e8...]
Thanks Sigma  ;) It's a tough day....hard riding these out, I truly appreciate the support. Thank you

I had a lot of electric shock sensations during my 3rd month, but now that you mention it, I can't remember when I had my last one.  But that's how it goes, eventually they die down and leave.  Yours will too!

I had it my first week off of cold turkey...not the dream just the electric shock type dream stuff...really scary

Pauline