Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hello Friends!

[Ti...]

Hello, Benzo Buddies! I knew nothing about the danger of withdrawing from Klonopin abruptly when I stopped taking it about 2 weeks ago. I was at 2 mgs when I stopped. I look forward to getting to know you and sharing our experience, strength, and hope during this really difficult process. Thank you!

Hello Time to Reset  :hug:  Welcome to Benzobuddies

I'm so pleased you joined our community.  Ouch!  How long were you on benzos?  a cold turkey is not recommended, I am sorry you found out the hard way!  How bad are symptoms?  If you want to reinstate and slow taper,  its an option if symptoms are unbearable it’s up to you.  If you choose to tough it out the symptoms do ease off and get better but it will take some time.  Try to distract from any symptoms the best you can.  You will get plenty of support here.

Check out The Ashton Manual,  It is a great resource for understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body, It also has a list of common symptoms 

Here are a few helpful links

The Ashton Manual

Post withdrawal recovery support.   

Cold Turkey, Detox& Rapid Withdrawal

If you would care to add a signature (history of meds/doses etc) it will help members give you relevant advice.  Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita

How long did you take 2 mgs for?

Did you reinstate?

Why did you just stop all of a sudden?

Welcome to BB btw Time to Reset.

Please return and share more of your benzo backstory.