Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Best day yesterday in over 9 weeks

[tr...]

Just wanted to post a positive. Its been a rough 9 weeks since the reaction to dental meds. But yesterday I went to work and it was like someone flipped a switch! My brain was so alert, I had energy and all my muscles were relaxed! Mind you I paced myself bc now I know better..but sweet relief to have a taste of how I felt prior to 9 weeks ago. Today wasn't as tremendous but still decent.

All I wanted was a fat window to know I'm going to be okay..bc I'm going to go through it again on May 2 when the knock me out to do an extraction and other work.  So I'm estimating to have my mind back around mid July lol. Its not funny but I'm trying not to think about it. To knowingly and willingly go back to a hellish torture is just mind-blowing.

But in the meantime if this goodness lasts I'm going to make the most of the month of April:)

Wonderful!  Isn't it amazing when the muscles relax? Enjoy. It sounds like you have good acceptance of your situation and that should help.  Take good care.

Wahoo……so happy to hear this as it couldn’t happen to a nicer buddy/friend of mine🎉🎉🎉🎉🥰🥰🥰

GG

Trina,

That is so wonderful! And you're healing more and more everyday. So, it might not be as bad this time around when you go have your dental work done. Plan for the worst and hope for the best. Hugs!

LiveLife

Ahh you guys know me lol....my distraction the past few weeks was starting my seedlings indoors for my garden. Coldy hardy stuff first and peppers. Just started the tomatoes and lettuce. Its still fairly cold here. A month after my next procedure is when all of the seedlings have to be in the ground so I have it timed. And my appetite came back - which I'm not sure is a good or bad thing yet.. ::)

I'm also glad that family bdays are either before the next procedure or over a month after it, in which case I can celebrate with loved ones and not feel like I'm in acute.  :thumbsup: