Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Found something That works

[Go...]

I had suffered so bad for 5 years now. After having severe mast cell reactions and going in and out of anaphylaxis almost daily I found out thc is a mast cell stabalizer. I have my medical marijuana card and I have been using it daily. I feel the best I have and have not had anaphylaxis in 3 weeks! I don’t know if this has to do with withdrawals or not but after severe depression form severe suffering I feel so glad to have relief. I also am taking probiotics daily, vitamin c and vitamin d supplements. Mcas is a heck of a illness! I have found so many who came off benzos and developed Mcas and histamine issues. Histamin x is he probiotic I am using. I wa so afraid to try it but no reactions to it. Thought I’d share what is helping me!

Hi,

I also have tried thc over the past week.  This has helped me with the worrying, stress, and ruminating on the negative.  Only at night though

So glad you have found some relief!! THC has soooo many uses so I'm not surprised. And maybe that's helping your body to tolerate using the supplements you are using.

Truly happy for you:) :smitten: