Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Clonazepam

[On...]

Hi, I am on 0,5 mg Clonazepam 1/2-0-1/2 since 01.12.2021 and started withdrawal 14 days ago with a huge struggle. I would love to become a member

Hello Ondrejik,

Welcome to BenzoBuddies, we are glad you have joined our community!  We can help you during the process of letting clonazepam go.  I was also a clonazepam user and I found that having a support community made this process less lonely and the members are very helpful.

Are you doing you own taper or are you under the guidance of your doctor?  I've put some links below to get you started.  I hope you look around and get familiar with things since there is lots of helpful information here.  Ask questions and let us know when you need help.

Again, welcome,

Kateo8

The Ashton Manual

Planning Your Withdrawal (Taper)

Withdrawal Support (during your taper)

I had a very huge struggle coming of Klonopin as well. I am now almost a year off. It got ALOT better. A bit of a wave right now but nothing as bad as in the beginning.... I wanted to just tell you that we area all here to support you and hopefully if you are struggling you will let us know so we can try to help. You are going to be okay. :smitten: