Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Thank you!

[Le...]

Hello everyone. Wanted to let you know I've been following you all for a while now. Most of all I want to say thank you for keeping me going and giving me a clue on what was going on with me. So much gratitude and hugs to you all.

*5 weeks since last diazepam after 30 years on

Hello LeaMarie  :hug:  Welcome to the forum.

We are glad you decided to join us,  I’m so pleased that the forum has helped you this far, well done to you at 5 weeks off.  Please post questions, you will get plenty of support from our caring community.

You will be familiar with the Ashton Manual, it is a definitive resource about these medications. It does help us in understanding the effect benzo’s have on our body. 

The Ashton Manual

Here is a link to post withdrawal board:

Post-withdrawal Recovery Support

Members can respond with the best information if they know your medication history.  Please add a sig line. Go to the top of the page and select PROFILE then choose forum profile then insert drug history into the text box and remember to click change profile

Welcome aboard

Magrita