Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

DO I NEED A MENTAL HOSPITAL PLEASE HELP

Dear BB.. As you know I am still weaning off K.... Is it the K that this is doing to me.. Please I am going crazy... This morning in  my bed I get these thoughts coming in my head... I cannot take it... I have never been insane.. I raised to beautiful children..  Something is going to happen bad to me in my head... Or if I believe something good...then someone is telling me in my brain that it is not true... I do not hear voices.. But this has to be just as bad or worse... What is happening... I do not want to go the hospital.. They will drug me up... is this a illness that i develpoed or the K.  The scary thoughts go into my head... Who is doing this... Please tell me I am not crazy and it is the medication... Does anyonone else get this...

What should I do.. Someone help me...Do I have psycosis or something else... It is like the devil going in your brain.. All I wanted to do was try to sleep just a little this morning... the thoughts coming in would not let me at all.. I DO NOT WANT TO GO THE HOSPITAL.... DID I GO CRAZY.. tHANK YOU BB MISHI  I am freaking out from the thoughts...I cannot tell anyone else.

Hi Mishi,

I posted to you on your blog and Linda K. posted to you on her blog some thoughts.  Maybe have a look.  Hang in there Mishi.  We are all praying for you, Stevie :smitten:

I

Hi Mishi,

I posted to you on your blog and Linda K. posted to you on her blog some thoughts.  Maybe have a look.  Hang in there Mishi.  We are all praying for you, Stevie :smitten:

Thank you so much for your help....I have to find my blog... I do not know where to find it....Thank yu I will look for it... and look for you... Mishi. cannot wait to talk to you

Hi mishi,

I sent you the link to your blog in a PM yesterday, here it is again.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=28539.0

If you want to find it on your own, you can go to Buddie Blogs and scroll down the list of blogs until you find one with your name on it.  It might be helpful to just post in your blog instead of starting so many threads, that way you won't get so confused.  Here is the link to the Buddie Blogs page.

http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?board=88.0

Hi Mishi,

I

Hi Mishi,

Thank you so much for your help....I have to find my blog... I do not know where to find it....Thank yu I will look for it... and look for you... Mishi. cannot wait to talk to you

Linda K is not on my blog where is she I just checked Now I asked candly to post me on my blog also because she sent me a personal message... I hope I can find it later thank you mishi..l I am going to take a break for now... I am feeling sick..  I will come back later please have my blog posted and linda k on there so i can write back.. Mishi Thank you for your help

Mishi,

bluegrey, Sigma0123 and Lego's have all posted on your blog, here is the link to your blog.  http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=28539.0 Linda K posted a message to you on her blog, you can find that post here: http://www.benzobuddies.org/forum/index.php?topic=27202.msg465227#msg465227

In order to keep up with your friends, you must hit the tab at the right hand top of this page which says, Show unread posts since last visit or Show new replies to your posts.  Or, just go to Buddie Blogs and scroll down through the list of your friends and click on the titles and read what they've had to say.

Mishi, I posted this in response to one of your other posts.  I searched for it, found it, copied it and pasted it here for you to read incase you missed it:

(Regarding those thoughts and 'voices' in your head)-

Yes Mishi, I am happy to report that it does go away.  It is not the real you.  The thoughts that are entering your mind are called 'intrusive thoughts' in the benzo world.  It is a strange phenomena these thoughts that are not your own entering your stream of conscious.  I also had bouts of severe rage so bad that I started throwing things, so unlike the real me.  At 4 months out all this is gone and just a bad scary memory.  You are a normal person experiencing a benzo induced temporary condition.  When these thoughts start bombarding you do your best at reminding yourself these are not thoughts you ever would have thought before benzos and they are going to go away.

I too felt 'straight jacket crazy.'  It does pass!!!!

Dear Mishi,

It's not you, and it's not a horrible illness you've developed, it's the drug withdrawal doing it.  You're not crazy.  I've had a really horrid time with obsessive, intrusive, fearful thoughts while withdrawing from benzos.  At it's worst, it really tormented me and I couldn't get a moment's peace.  One really bad night it was like I couldn't turn my brain off, and it just kept obsessing on stuff in a frenzied loop. 

Same as you, I seem to believe the awful stuff, and discount any good feelings, reassurances, and beliefs as "not true".  It's like my brain is extra-gullible and impressionable when it comes to frightening things, but extra-skeptical and doubtful when it comes to positive, peaceful, and reassuring things.  It really isn't this way though.  It's just the stupid drug doing this.  Somehow, everything gets twisted and skewed and biased towards an extreme negative view, and at the same time, the brain can't stop obsessing.  Try to just breathe slowly and remember that they are only thoughts and can't really hurt you.  Try to take comfort in anything you can, and just ignore that little sabotaging voice--it's not true.  Enjoy whatever you are able to, even if it isn't much right now--that will help a lot.  Try to focus on calming things whenever possible.  Get out in nature if you are able to.  Try to find peace in anything you can, and just hang in there.  It will get better eventually.