Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

urrggh...NAUSEA! Normal?

[At...]

I've been at 1.25 clonazepam for five days and it seems like my nausea just keeps getting worse.  Keep feeling like I'm going to lose breakfast.  Anyone else have a symptom like this?  How long did it take it to go away?

I had horrible nausea on the 18 and 20th day of my complete Klonipin w/d, but it is gone now.  I hope this won't be a main symptom for you, It truly is one of the worst.  Let us know how you are doing.

Romel

Yes, it's a normal w/d symptom that I have experienced myself...it's not funny because when you're in w/d you need the food to stay in because it will help you recover or stabalize quicker.  Only had this once after a big breakfast.

Jarocho

I've been at 1.25 clonazepam for five days and it seems like my nausea just keeps getting worse.  Keep feeling like I'm going to lose breakfast.  Anyone else have a symptom like this?  How long did it take it to go away?

Yes, I had this thru at least the first half of my taper. It eased up when I got below .5mg.

I'm 15 months post meds. and I still experiance morning nausea, but it only lastes for the first 30-45 min of waking. Its not every day thoe, but it seems pretty close thoe.  It doesn't bother me anymore thoe, as I went though 2 months streight of 24/7 nausea (which most likly won't happen to you, as I was getting off of 4 different meds. at the same time, so my body has had to go though w/d of not only a benzo, but 3 other meds too.)

It'll get better.

Take Care,

Becky

ps: I found that emetrol helps out with the nausea pretty good (as long as your not diabetic you should be fine, to be able to take it)