Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Small cut last night & withdrawal / Tolerance

Made a small cut last night and I feel better this morning but sleep was so so but maybe just happy to know I made the first cut.

I also want to ask the differance between withdrawal & Tolerance Withdrawal are they the same ?

Congradulations on your first cut. You did it!

Withdrawal and tolerance are two different things.

Tolerance is when your brain is no longer affected by the dose you are taking. An indication of tolerance is feeling no effect from the drug and/or feeling withdrawal symptoms as a result of tolerance (tolerance withdrawal). Upping a dose may take you out of the original dose tolerance you are in, or it may not. It can get to a point where you continue upping doses with no effect. You have now become tolerant to the drug at any dose.

Withdrawal is just that. Withdrawal. The less drug you take with your brain needing more you get withdrawal.

Again, if you are in tolerance to the dose or drug and can get no more effect or relief, you can also experience the withdrawal symptoms in tolerance. (Tolerance withdrawal.)

Make sense? I suppose at the end of the day, feeling withdrawal, is withdrawal isn't it lol.

Thanks Vancouvergirl I think i understand better .I seem to feel better this mourning then the past few with this small cut maybe my body is happy with less of a dose not as much to make it sick that is being hopeful .