Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

has anyone felt better after makeing a cut

Has anyone ever felt better when makeing a small cut as they start to tapper ? I feel sick and in a fog almost most mornings as I take my once a day dose @ bedtime I am getting started makeing my first cut thanks 

Hi Tim:

Unfortunately, many people seem to feel worse after making a cut, at least for a while until some stabilization kicks in.  The brain is having a hard time adapting to functioning without the benzo.  Withdrawals are commonplace for most people.  I see that you are taking your dose once a day.  I'm not sure which benzo you are taking, but have you considered splitting your dose into two daily?  This can be helpful with interdose withdrawals if your benzo has an intermediate or short half life.  Also, could you please add a signature line.  It helps people answer your questions, and gives a sense to others where you are at.

best,

Draftsman

.25 xanax for 10 months , I also have gotten good info about that from pamster such as makeing a 1/4 cut for a day dose use and remove a 1/4 out of the night dose for two weeks or so.  I feel better as my day gose on like maybe my system is clearing and then by night feet burnning and many different things and then I start over again . Yes I will add a signature line I though I did but i most not of sorry for that I will have my wife help me with that Thanks