Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Advice needed -- Best manufacturer of generic Klonopin ( Clonazepam)?

I posted this question once before and did not get any response.

I have heard that there are significant differences in the quality of generic Klonopin.  I've been told that the one I use is not the best (made by Mylan).

I've heard of TEVA and Actavis, and I'm sure there are others.

Does anyone know which is a good one? 

Also, I titrate, so does anyone know if they differ in dissolvability?

Thanks.

Hi twell:

There can be differences from one brand of Klonopin to another, but the degree to which these differences are felt by people varies greatly.  So unfortunately, I don't think your question can be answered, because it will depend upon how you uniquely respond to it.  Yes there can be some differences in dissolvability.  Name brand needs to be crushed.  I would not go by what works for others in terms of brand, go by what works for you.

Draftsman   

[63...]
I use the Mylan generic.

mbr,

I think it's what we're use to taking. I took Mylan a few times, and it was about the same.. although I found it less in potency. Maybe it was just me. No idea.

The issues I heard regarding Mylan were regarding potency and consistency, but I don't have any concrete facts.