Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

SO SCARED THIS MORNING MY CHEST AND HEAD FEELS LIKE IT WILL EXPLODE

Dear BB.  Today is sunday... Everyone in my house went fishing.  i am alone... My hubby is biplar and had one of his eposides last night,,, He got angrey and started yelling.. I am still tapering... I cannot do this,  I know bb probabley willl tell me go the the counselour.. They cannot do anything... My chest this morning and fear from the K... I killing me... I feel like during my taper and later hubby and kids will take off when I am in withdrawal... I cannot act normal need tranquility at all times ... Please help... I am petrifed... My withdrawals got so much worse this morning...no sleep for nights and nights, and i  do not trust... One minuete hubby is nice and then he can turn... have no where to go or hiide... My recovery has to be here... He inissts my kids do not have to know to much.. I am so dizzy this morning and frightened... He loves me but because of the illness i cannot trust he will be nice to me for 2 years..

How will I heal...He is nice somtimes then changes... BB  I feel like i am dying.... I am also trying to find my blog do not know where to find it....  I wanted so bad to go fishing and could not go with them this morning... My titration is not great withdrawals are not getting better... and I want so bad to finsih now... Thank you.  Mishi

My heart is pounding so hard..

hi mishi sorry to hear about your struggle, im right there with you, i feel like im dying and pretty much no one wants to help. Its really tough to deal with. I guess it helps to know others are out there dealing with the same problems, but sometimes it feels real lonely and like no one truly understands except for the people on this forum.

[86...]

Mishi,

I have a question.

Do you feel better at night more than mornings?

I'm sorry you're having to deal with all the fear.  :mybuddy:

Mishi,

I have a question.

Do you feel better at night more than mornings?

I'm sorry you're having to deal with all the fear.  :mybuddy:

Hey sigma how are you miss you..I feel better at night but when my hubby acts up because of his illness i get worse...  You are so sweet to care for me... I am all alone in this.... I hope you are well seroulsly.. I am reaching out for support to know how to deal with this situration when things get rough and i will be all alone because my hubby has had it because of his own illness.  You see i am tapering as you know... after i finish if i can, i hope.... i need support at home  to heal.....  you are my buddy too. thank you and i hope your recovery will be amazing.  Luv mishi  Talk to you soon.

hi mishi sorry to hear about your struggle, im right there with you, i feel like im dying and pretty much no one wants to help. Its really tough to deal with. I guess it helps to know others are out there dealing with the same problems, but sometimes it feels real lonely and like no one truly understands except for the people on this forum.

Yes thank you so much... You are so right..  When you are all alone no one to trust this demon it is difficult... I have to be normal i was told and just be quiet... Oh gosh no way that can happen....  You have the same problem I am sorry.. I hope things get better for you.... I really do.... I hope you have support. and love.... You see that is all i want and need  nothing else... I can survive if i have it ... if not i do not know how.. to deal with it..  Hope to hear from you soon.. you take care.. if you want to let me know what i can do for you... Luv m ishi