Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Passed my class

[Fl...]

Soooo....I spent the past three nights taking a motorcycle safety class.

Good thing the written test was easy since I'm still not able to concentrate enough to solve anything more than simple problems.

The driving part of the class was interesting. We got on the bikes last night for the first time. I was feeling ok when I went into the class but once we were on the bikes I felt even better. The only part I really had an issue with was concentrating when the instructor was explaining the drills. Luckily they had someone there doing a demo so I could see what I needed to do before doing it.

All in all it went surprisingly well. I was kind of worried since this kind of thing requires a lot of concentration, but I guess the adrenaline and endorphins kicked in and helped me through. I was also able to socialize with my classmates and even made a couple of new friends.

Pretty sure that I wouldn't have been able to do this two months ago. Hell, even if I would have signed up for the class in the first place I might not have been able to force myself out of the house when it was time to get started.

Despite the fact that I am far from healed it is good to be able to go in and accomplish something that I know I couldn't have done just weeks earlier. It reassures me that I AM getting better.

Hi

Well done for taking the class, my son loves his motorbike, so I hope you get a lot of enjoyment in the future from your new skill, and leave the past benzo hell far behind you.  :yippee:

Luv Pauline

Hey FloridaGuy,

Keep focusing on the good things you're able to do and have done, our self esteem is in such bad shape, we really need to do this.  :thumbsup:

Pam