Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Put on your thinking caps! It's question and answer time.

[...]

This should be lots of fun, and hopefully, lets us forget about the benzo bully for awhile...I hope that I am not starting too many threads on the off-topic forum, if I am , please let me know. I do this because it keeps my mind occupied, and during benzo withdrawals, that is a good thing.

I will start out by asking a question. My question is: How many members are there in the US House Of Representatives?

The first one to respond, will answer that question, and in turn will ask a question, so on and so forth.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [...]

• [ha...]

• [cu...]

• [ar...]

Top Posters In This Topic

186,000 miles a second.  I will wait to ask a question, hopefully someone else will jump in and ask one.

This could be lot of fun when more people get involved.

[4a...]

I like answering these questions. Who would have thought of this lol  :laugh:

You have to keep the thread going. Ask a question.

Seth Carlo Chandler, the Chandler Wobble  ::)

What can you put into a barrel that will make it weigh less and light up the inside?

Seth Carlo Chandler, the Chandler Wobble  ::)

What can you put into a barrel that will make it weigh less and light up the inside?

You must be interested in Astronomy.......The Chandler Wobble, It could become the next dance craze!

Are there any rules regarding how long the person who posed the question can give other people to answer it?  It isn't fire, but I don't know if I should give the answer just yet until other people have had the chance to chime in.

Crono, lets give S# a chance to answer. No rules yet, I just thought this up this afternoon.We will just have to wing it for awhile.

This can turn into a lot of fun. There can be as many questions to ask,  as there are stars in the sky!

I didn't think the Chandler Wobble question would be that easy, but then again, you have an above average mind.

These are some tough questions guys.  I'll ask an easier one:

How many oceans are there on earth?

Sara

No fair Miss Saraann  ::)  Thinking you can jump over the difficult questions so you can have the chance to pose one yourself! Hehe, well that is okay.  I will try to answer it.  If my math is right... and I take the atomic mass of water and carbon and multiply it by pi, and take into account the various degrees in the latitudes and longitudes of the planet.... I reach a designated ocean # of 4?

Oh and the answer to my question:  What can you put into a barrel that will make it weigh less and light up the inside?   A hole.  

I tried to think of a question that couldn't be googled  :)  Google is a cheat for direct informative questions.  Maybe the people who choose to participate in this should vow to use their own knowledge?  

Edit: sorry pj! Didn't see that you answered that ocean question.

John Lennon, Ringo Star, Paul Mc Cartney, George Harrison ..............there are others for the pedants.

What are the 7 modern modal scales....?

[4a...]

Ionian , Dorian , Phrygian , Lydian , Mixolydian , Aeolian, Locrian

I'm not too good with music, other than listening to it. I understand the rhythm, but never really studied much on music.. honestly.

Here is a harder one.

In the 1960 Election, what two swing states got JFK in office?

[4a...]

opps forgot a question

Two in a corner,

1 in a room,

0 in a house, but 1 in a shelter. What am I?

"R"

No one has answered my last question yet. This is actually fun.

Ionian , Dorian , Phrygian , Lydian , Mixolydian , Aeolian, Locrian

I'm not too good with music, other than listening to it. I understand the rhythm, but never really studied much on music.. honestly.

Here is a harder one.

In the 1960 Election, what two swing states got JFK in office?

Texas and Illinois? I know there was controversy around Ga and Alabama votes..

[4a...]
Texas and Illinois?

Yes, you got that correct. I figured no one could get that one :)

Ask your question.