Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I feel like I am back in tolerance WD

The last couple of days I have noticed that although I don't have much in the way of pronounced, definable side effects, I just don't feel well.

Now that I think about it this is exactly how I felt toward the end of my time on clonazepam and especially when I was tapering.

I don't really have a headache or depression or anxiety, I just feel restless and cranky and my body feels achy and sluggish.

I wonder if this is a good sign? It seems like my symptoms peaked at around 2 months off of the drug and since then I have been getting the windows and waves, and now I am back to just having that overall "icky" feeling that I had toward the end of last year. I know this stuff is unpredictable but I'm hoping that me feeling like I was coming off the drug as opposed to being slammed with a clear set of symptoms might be a step in the right direction.

Anyone have any input?

That actually sounds like you're doing really well!!!  I would be celebrating!  I know it's hard to when you don't feel good, but to have no definable symptoms?  That sounds fantastic!

Hi FloridaGuy!

Yeah I would tend to agree with Maranatha in that it sounds like you are doing well.

Those vague, achy and restless feeling are normal (but a pain!) and should diminish.

Glad to hear you aren't experiencing full blown anxiety or depression  :thumbsup:

All my best

Thanks cwj and Maranatha.

Funny, but not 30 minutes after I posted this I started feeling better. Went to my motorcycle class tonight and I was joking around with the instructor and the other students! Even made friends with a couple of people. One of the girls seemed kinda interested in me too ;)

Man, this stuff is bizarre. Feel terrible one minute then good the next. Then you spend several days feeling "eh". At least the windows are coming regularly and when I have side effects that I can put my finger on they don't last for long.

Here's to healing everyone!

[72...]
Hang in there Floridaguy  :) I'm right there with you....I had been doing well with the taper  - then bam - woke up a shaky mess this morning. But it will pass....hope you're feeling better today  :thumbsup:

FloridaGuy,

These withdrawal symptoms can change faster than a runway model can change her clothes, or a politician can change their mind!  :D

FloridaGuy,

These withdrawal symptoms can change faster than a runway model can change her clothes, or a politician can change their mind!  :D

Yea, and it seems like the farther I get along in my healing the faster they can change. I'm taking all of this as a good sign since it would seem to me that this is my body getting closer to adjusting to being "normal" again.

Another thing I might have touched on but never elaborated on was the fact that most mornings I wake up feeling bleh. I try to lay in bed and go back to sleep since I feel fine when I am asleep, but it usually only results in more tossing and turning making me feel worse. Once I am finally able to pull myself out of bed I usually feel better within about 30 minutes after my blood is flowing and even better when I get a little caffeine in my system.