Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

You have to be kidding me!

I hit the wall at .3 coming down from 1 mg klon nightly 18 years. Doc told me to go back up. Did so. Was able to get out of bed, (finally after months!) and felt improved. Not 100% but wow.. just to be up and about was amazing. I am now tapering and have only cut a tiny bit. I have my favorite old sx right back and more intense. I get a tight chest that tingles and burns. If I didn't have an echo stress last week I would worry about my heart, but clearly this is wd. Or I have MS which I doubt.

Anyone else get the tight chest with tingles? And heat or burning? I have been laying watching a movie with a heating pad on my chest trying to get the sensations to calm down. ARRRRG!!  I was So hoping this time around a slow, sane taper would be easier. Guess I was wrong.

Anyone else who hits the wall and doc tells them to go up, spit in their eye. Hold, grit your teeth and get down and off. I regret I went in the other direction if tonight is any indication of what is in store... sorry.. just whiny tonight. :(

[c6...]

No kidding!

I crossed to Valium from Klonopin once. I, then crossed back to Klonopin from Valium at a higher dose. I felt worse on the Klonopin. I had no choice but to c/o to Valium again at 45mg. It worked.

What you are explaining are withdrawals.

Doctor's do not understand tolerance! They only know how to increase the dose!

S#

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to hear you got bounced around.

Hope you are going well.

Didn't I answer your math question?? Your posts are entertaining. Appreciate them.

Thanks for letting me know the tight chest/tingles/heat is just wd. They are spooky how intense they get.

My old panic disorder was a lot about cardiac sx.. racing heart, chest pain etc. so I don't do as well psychologically when  I get weird sensations in my chest or a racing heart. Hate it.