Important Survey - Please Participate ×
Dr. David Healy - Raising Awareness of Inappropriate or Harmful Deprescribing Practices ×

Happy Winter Everybody

[re...]

I don't have anything to add as far as music or pictures but I wanted to say thank you for the music, that young man is so talented, I love stringed instruments.

I don't have anything to add as far as music or pictures but I wanted to say thank you for the music, that young man is so talented, I love stringed instruments.

It's exciting to watch one of these young geniuses, isn't it? I wish I was a young genius. But at least I get to watch them, and there are so many to watch now, on line. Check out

and
for a couple more examples. So damn cute. I posted Joshua Galasse because I thought his performance had just a bit more heart, and I liked the ensemble backing him - although I nearly went with Chloe Chua's performance instead. It was very close.

Glad you enjoyed it, Pam. 

I'll tell you what I like, posting to buddies while listening to these amazing violinists, how in the world do they move their bows so rapidly and my goodness their fingers are a blur!  I can tell how much I've slowed down when I'm in awe of anyone who can move faster than I.  :laugh:

Thanks redevan! I’m glad someone actually is happy for winter. All I hear is grumbling. I happen to like winter.  I think it’s a time of rest and rejuvenation!

The music is amazing!

Thanks redevan! I’m glad someone actually is happy for winter. All I hear is grumbling. I happen to like winter.  I think it’s a time of rest and rejuvenation!

The music is amazing!

I like Winter too. It's when I do my painting and composing.

Those voices sounded so delicate and light, just beautiful.

Winter can be magical, when snow has fallen in the night I love to go for a walk the next morning while it's still dark because even though it's dark, the snow makes it light enough to see.  I go before the snowplows have had a chance to come roaring by and sounds are muffled, its still and peaceful. 

Those voices sounded so delicate and light, just beautiful.

Winter can be magical, when snow has fallen in the night I love to go for a walk the next morning while it's still dark because even though it's dark, the snow makes it light enough to see.  I go before the snowplows have had a chance to come roaring by and sounds are muffled, its still and peaceful.

Exactly. I love the quiet a blanket of snow brings.

I'm sure that is the inspiration for the Christmas song

Silent Night, Holy Night. All is calm. All is bright.

The snow is never mentioned, but it's always imagined.

Thanks, Redevan I've been to Moscow province twice in the winter.  It is an amazing place that time of year and have forgotten how beautiful.

WBB