Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

looking for a registered nursing job

[jj...]

Hi all,

I am currently looking for a registered nursing job while going through withdrawal from the benzos.  I live in toronto, ontario Canada.  I cannot work shift work in the hospital or long term care facilities as working in these places is what got me on the benzos in the first place.  If anyone knows of anyone hiring in the community, like in a health care clinic, any information would be greatly appreciated.  I have been looking since Feb 2011 with not much great success. I know about networking as well as checking job boards on the internet, so I am trying to cover all avenues.  Again, anyone with any information would be greatly appreciated. 

[7d...]

I'm not that far from Toronto. I have a friend that's looking for a Nursing job there.

Good luck.

S#