Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Still severe derealization, anxiety, etc.--need help with a caregiver

Today, is a little better, but the least exercise amps up the symptoms, and male friend came &  yelled at me, yesterday & said it was not really withdrawal, and has been emotionally, verbally abusive.  I need to find someone to shop, cook , do errands, & this has been so stressful.  Why do people project their stuff & blame it on withdrawal.  Withdrawal is hard enough as it is.  I feel very stressed by this, & it seems to affect my sx.  Now, the stress of trying to find someone, and train someone & no real funds to hire someone. 

IT's been very lonely being housebound  for a year now, and need some benzo friends, as well as others.  My regular friends are all working.  My behavior is so obsessive (never before) & just so uncomfotable.

thanks for listening and responding.

Blessings to all

aryana

draryana....

I am so sorry that you are having such a hard time. Life can be so unfair sometimes. Try to stay positive and be kind to yourself, you will, one day, be done with all the pain and heartache that comes with benzo withdrawal, and hopefully you will have some happy days ahead of you.

I wish you all the best that life has to offer.